I'm done

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Ten post-Moyes years. I'm just fecking exhausted and I feel stupid believing (before every single game) that something could finally change... somehow.

It's not worth my attention, my time and I've given those managers, those players many many opportunities to prove me wrong.

I'm done.

MRD

I don't even feel disappointed anymore.

Someone

Something
Don't think I'll ever be done, but I don't give games the attention I used to give in the past. I'm always doing something else as it's rarely interesting anymore.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Bye.

ps. Thanks for making a thread about this important decision of yours.

Waynne

Anyone who is Ten Hag IN at this point in time is a WUM.

This is beyond David fecking Moyes level trash. I can't believe it.

Mike Smalling

I have zero expectations and no connection to the team at this point, so I can't even get mad anymore.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I don't even feel disappointed anymore.
This is the worst part IMO.

Back in the day we could lose a hard-fought away match 1-0 and I'd be pissed and my weekend would be ruined.

Now, we regularly get dicked 4-0 by lower half sides and I feel nothing. Just pure numbness and apathy.

ForFuchsSake

I mean I’ve come to expect this now. Definitely checked out of this season.

Before a ball was kicked tonight I decided to watch Dune: Part Two instead. If that makes me a ‘poor United fan’ so be it, but I feel like doing something where I don’t want to claw my eyes out is a better use of my time.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Ten post-Moyes years. I'm just fecking exhausted and I feel stupid believing (before every single game) that something could finally change... somehow.

It's not worth my attention, my time and I've given those managers, those players many many opportunities to prove me wrong.

I'm done.
This is MASSIVE news - surely only a matter of time before global news outlets start reporting that Maciej is done with watching football?

Revan

Assumptionman
Anyone who is Ten Hag IN at this point in time is a WUM.

This is beyond David fecking Moyes level trash. I can't believe it.
It was beyond David Moyes level of trash a longtime ago. This is the worst any big club has been in my lifetime.

Roboc7

It’s a complete waste of time watching it on tv so I just feel sorry for the fans spending time and money going to the games. Likely to get even worse against Arsenal as well.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
You’ll miss it.

Even this season has had some class moments.

We are getting some lads back and beating City in an FA Cup final soon.

Waynne

It was beyond David Moyes level of trash a longtime ago. This is the worst any big club has been in my lifetime.
Mourinho, Ole, Van Gaal and even Moyes IMO could at least get a tune out of their United sides. Yes we were inconsistent, shite even at some stage but this is another level. I don't feel confident going into any match, not even against a relegation threatened side. That was never the case with the previous managers.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I need you to comment on my sex life to make me feel better about that too.
Similarly to United - at the moment we lack penetration and we keep getting destroyed at the back but hopefully in the future we have a vague hope of pleasing someone.

DownRiver

Ten Hag has clearly exacerbated how bad we are based on his decision. If you have injuries, sit back and change your playing style. He played in a pragmatic and counter attack way last season, why is he so obsessed with this new playing style? We don’t have the players because of the quality and injuries, why are you sabotaging the team?

redshaw

We've only just finished part 1 of the post Fergie era, 20 more years to go pal.

See you then.