Imagine Jose is browsing Red Cafe....

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Drop Sanchez like you dropped Rooney.

Canagel

Stop asking Fellaini to sign a new contract. Just get rid in the summer.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Dear Jose

We loved you at Chelsea but, sorry,you had to go. The team couldn't string two results together and the players were looking confused. They were the best team in the league one season and then the next they were Sh*t. You sold a raft of top players to our competitors and turned good players into bad players. It was strange what happened because a lot of us thought it was the players fault and that they had stopped working for the manager. Turns out most of them turned back into good players after you left and they managed to win the league again. It may have been a coincidence this happened on your watch and that the players would have turned to sh*t even if you hadn't had been the manager, but you have to admit it's a bit of a stretch. Look, what I really want to know is what is it that you said to the players that season that pi*sed them off so much. What was it that made Fabregas give the ball to the opposition all the time. Why didn't Hazard turn on the magic? What did you tell the players Jose? Why didn't it work? I wanted the players to play better and stop losing possession. Why didn't you tell them to do that? The things is Jose, from the outside, and after just over a year to recover, it looks like you lost the dressing room. It looks like your team meetings were probably filled with unintelligible ramblings and the players didn't know what you wanted and after a while, I imagine, they were laughing behind your back. Costa was anyway, I saw him doing it behind you while he was sat on the bench. Has anybody told you that before?

Anyway, I've got a few Utd mates Jose and they are wondering if you are doing the same thing to them this season. They say it looks like some of the players don't understand that attack the space thing and keep passing the ball sideways. I know it's probably a bit more complicated than that but I hear you were really bad against Seville and thought it would be good idea if you changed things before it got too bad.

Hope the changes go well and the players don't do that stupid thing the Chelsea players did.
Those guys must have an IQ of 10 considering we're doing a million times better than last season.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Hi Jose,

Please ignore any posts you read in here including this one. The fans here change their minds every week based on whether we win a game or not. Nobody here knows the first thing about managing a football club where as it has been your entire career. Hope we kick on and improve in the future, good luck.

Eleven-Eighteen

Hi Jose,

Please ignore any posts you read in here including this one. The fans here change their minds every week based on whether we win a game or not. Nobody here knows the first thing about managing a football club where as it has been your entire career. Hope we kick on and improve in the future, good luck.
:D:D *mic drop* Just close the thread

Himannv

Dear Jose

We loved you at Chelsea but, sorry,you had to go. The team couldn't string two results together and the players were looking confused. They were the best team in the league one season and then the next they were Sh*t. You sold a raft of top players to our competitors and turned good players into bad players. It was strange what happened because a lot of us thought it was the players fault and that they had stopped working for the manager. Turns out most of them turned back into good players after you left and they managed to win the league again. It may have been a coincidence this happened on your watch and that the players would have turned to sh*t even if you hadn't had been the manager, but you have to admit it's a bit of a stretch. Look, what I really want to know is what is it that you said to the players that season that pi*sed them off so much. What was it that made Fabregas give the ball to the opposition all the time. Why didn't Hazard turn on the magic? What did you tell the players Jose? Why didn't it work? I wanted the players to play better and stop losing possession. Why didn't you tell them to do that? The things is Jose, from the outside, and after just over a year to recover, it looks like you lost the dressing room. It looks like your team meetings were probably filled with unintelligible ramblings and the players didn't know what you wanted and after a while, I imagine, they were laughing behind your back. Costa was anyway, I saw him doing it behind you while he was sat on the bench. Has anybody told you that before?

Anyway, I've got a few Utd mates Jose and they are wondering if you are doing the same thing to them this season. They say it looks like some of the players don't understand that attack the space thing and keep passing the ball sideways. I know it's probably a bit more complicated than that but I hear you were really bad against Seville and thought it would be good idea if you changed things before it got too bad.

Hope the changes go well and the players don't do that stupid thing the Chelsea players did.
If I had access to a "Like" button, I would click it. This is a really good post!

I just read Guillem Balague's Q&A session on Skysports and he was asked the following:

Random Twitter questioner: "Who do you think should be the next manager of Manchester United?"

Guillem Balague: "Jose Mourinho! He has to show his fans and us that he has the ability to evolve, that it is not all about getting new players, that he can coach a side to attack better, that he can give layers to his team so they come out with more answers than the opposition. He has to coach, he has to lead, he has to take United to be a winning side again respecting, if possible, their history, which is bigger than his own. Can he do that? Can he challenge himself which is what he used to do at the peak of his coaching powers? Does he belong to the 'now'. He has to stay and prove us all wrong."

I found that to be a strangely inspiring and constructive statement from a journalist I've not always had the highest opinion of.

So, coming to my own post aimed at Jose, I would say: Challenge yourself Jose and prove it to us and the whole world that you are indeed the Special One! Prove that you can indeed coach us to attack better, lead us to glory, respect our history, and be the next great manager by following in the footsteps of Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Matt Busby. Prove that you can do better.

Smithy_123

Dear Jose

It was strange what happened because a lot of us thought it was the players fault and that they had stopped working for the manager. Turns out most of them turned back into good players after you left and they managed to win the league again. It may have been a coincidence this happened on your watch and that the players would have turned to sh*t even if you hadn't had been the manager, but you have to admit it's a bit of a stretch. Why didn't Hazard turn on the magic? What did you tell the players Jose? Why didn't it work? I wanted the players to play better and stop losing possession. Why didn't you tell them to do that?
Hmmm

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Given that he went with the popular caf line 'well, City have always had a much better squad in the first place', I'd assume it's quite likely that he is indeed reading the forum.