In Memoriam: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (feat. Gameweek 8)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How many times have teams hit the woodwork against Everton this season?

It's always a great watch when they're scrambling to protect a 1-0 lead at Goodison, that Benrahama shot that hit the post and ran along the goalline was exactly the same as the one in the Chelsea game before Pickford did his wonder save.

Huge 3 points for them given their fixtures in October.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What’s encouraging is that we have so much youth in this side and potential to unlock. Great win today. Maupay took his goal excellently.

kaku06

Vulgarian
What are you on about?

Our pace upfront literally took Arsenal apart the other week.
Rashford just Rashford. Sancho and Ronaldo lack the pace and workrate. What I mean is their all 3 have pace AND they work hard like hell, chasing back, defending and helping the fullbacks, closing down Brentford’s attacks quickly today.

TheReligion

Abusive
Rashford just Rashford. Sancho and Ronaldo lack the pace and workrate. What I mean is their all 3 have pace AND they work hard like hell, chasing back, defending and helping the fullbacks, closing down Brentford’s attacks quickly.
Antony doesn’t lack work rate? He’s also not slow.

We don’t really have a settled front 3 yet but it’s too early to start judging

kaku06

Vulgarian
Antony doesn’t lack work rate? He’s also not slow.

We don’t really have a settled front 3 yet but it’s too early to start judging
If you go back you would see that I was talking particularly about that Brentford game mate.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Ahh okay. I wouldn’t use that game as any sort of yardstick though considering how things have changed now.
No of course not. I like our options much more now with Antony. I hope Sancho improves his fitness. The front 3 pressing and helping the team is so important these days. Makes the whole unit better and hard to beat.

TOKUGAWA-X

So the Everton fans booed the minute of silence and Liverpool are expected to do the same.

They should ask for their independence as they dont consider themselves English, Brits i guess, What are they waiting for ? but they also wanna live as Brits, what a ridiculous bunch of people, the hypocrisy is mind blowing.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Not sure this is his type of league
I watched a couple of compilations of his touches vs different opposition last year and he actually looked really competitive, physical and intense when winning the ball. Is he not really like that?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I watched a couple of compilations of his touches vs different opposition last year and he actually looked really competitive, physical and intense when winning the ball. Is he not really like that?
I think he could find the pace of the league overwhelming. So far it looks like I'm right however it is early days.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
So the Everton fans booed the minute of silence and Liverpool are expected to do the same.

They should ask for their independence as they dont consider themselves English, Brits i guess, What are they waiting for ? but they also wanna live as Brits, what a ridiculous bunch of people, the hypocrisy is mind blowing.
:lol: please explain this ridiculous post.

TOKUGAWA-X

:lol: please explain this ridiculous post.

Easy.

You dont like to be part of UK traditions, you pretend to be independent and still you live in the UK, have UK passports, you want british pounds in your paychecks, somehow you love all the UK "goods".

Ridiculous people, hypocrites unless you all decide to move on to international waters or your preferred new country wich i doubt will happen.

Real Name

Easy.

You dont like to be part of UK traditions, you pretend to be independent and still you live in the UK, have UK passports, you want british pounds in your paychecks, somehow you love all the UK "goods".

Ridiculous people, hypocrites unless you all decide to move on to international waters or your preferred new country wich i doubt will happen.
This kind of posts never work well. Never ever.