Inter

Flying Fox

Inter looked good, it was an entertaining match, especially in the 2nd half when inter battered them.

Muntari isnt good enough, looks good for Pompy etc but not top level. He was so bad against United last year that it should have been enough. I still think it is far easier to stand out for a weak side than to make it at a top club. Which is why i have reservations about Motta too, looked great at Genoa but previously at Barca i was never too impressed by him although injury has played a big part and he is still relatively young.

Inter just need one top class attack mid to add that bit of unpredictablity to be a real threat to anyone i think.

A word on Lazio, quite dirty but they did what they had to, they got fortunate but also scored a great goal. Zarate is a real talent too.
:confused:

Am I missing something or was that a mistake on your part, FV?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think he's talking about how you worded it.

'Them' would imply you're talking about the team you previously referred to, and seeing as Inter are the only team you previously referred to it's written as if Inter battered themselves.

Seems a bit pedantic, no idea why he's pointed it out.

FranklyVulgar

I've got a pretty little mouth underneath all the
Well, i thought anyone would realise i was talking about the opposition. The fact i basically said "inter looked good, espeically in the 2nd half where they battered them."

but anyway, i can go back and edit it to say where they battered Lazio if it's going to cause problems. :)