Interesting tweets by footballers | Demba Ba wins thread

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's about to turn 21 and he's got an 18 year old daughter. That's sick unless she's adopted or something.
Maybe he feels like a 40 year old or she feels like a 2 year old? So insensitive to not even consider the possibility.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Nottingham Forest goalie having a laugh about his time wasting.

Not sure how I feel about him tweeting this, almost everyone does it and I hate it when it's done against Chelsea but it's funny when we do it or in a case like this, when it's so ridiculous.

edcunited1878

Nottingham Forest goalie having a laugh about his time wasting.

Not sure how I feel about him tweeting this, almost everyone does it and I hate it when it's done against Chelsea but it's funny when we do it or in a case like this, when it's so ridiculous.
Hahahaha! To give him credit, it was well over the 4 minutes of extra time. There are times when GK time wasting is apparent and frustrating like catching the ball and laying on the ball and making sure everyone pushes up. Taking ages for a goal kick during the match itself just takes the piss.

Dorris

There’s absolutely no way that’s Paul Scholes, verified or not.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He'd never call himself Scholeseh would he :lol:

Blood Mage

His account is like a forum poster account, weird to see in the age of managed accounts

Scholes could never be anything less than authentic. Doesn't mean what he says will necessarily be thought provoking or insightful, but still

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s another account that has somehow gotten verified and has called itself a professional footballer. It was the same with the Lee Grant one the other day.

I don’t know how these accounts get so easily verified?

Nick7

It’s another account that has somehow gotten verified and has called itself a professional footballer. It was the same with the Lee Grant one the other day.

I don’t know how these accounts get so easily verified?
All you really need is a website.

Gums

Threadbanned. The risk of falling asleep is too great should someone respond to you and this discussion becomes a thing.
I know this is a few years old, but this is the swift kind of staff reaction that many threads need. Never to late to praise a threadsaver.

TsuWave

not a tweet, facebook post. but wholesome nonetheless: