International Friendlies May/June

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Nice touch by Roy to give Heaton his debut. Who knows if he'd ever get another chance. Probably not.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
It's interesting, as Walker and Rose are probably better suited to the diamond, where they create the width.
If we played a full on pressing system, with the diamond which is what i would like to see, then those two would be perfect just cant see Roy doing it. Really does maximise our strengths though, and those of the players in form.

Drinkwater and Henderson have been awful. Barkley likewise.

::sonny::

England United

Heaton

Jones Smalling Shawcross Shaw

Drinkwater Carrick Young

Rooney Rashford Lingard​

ZupZup

Townsend should definitely make the Euro squad... quick, direct... usually beats his man on any 1v1 and has a decent hit on him.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Never rely on England. I had a 3-1 bet. fecking Henderson and Barkley mucking up everything.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Townsend should definitely make the Euro squad... quick, direct... usually beats his man on any 1v1 and has a decent hit on him.
He will. He also works his arse off and can be used as a defensive winger. He's the closest thing England have to Welbeck (even if its a poor substitute) and we all know that Roy loves Danny.

I still think Rashford gets dropped.

saivet

If we played a full on pressing system, with the diamond which is what i would like to see, then those two would be perfect just cant see Roy doing it. Really does maximise our strengths though, and those of the players in form.

Drinkwater and Henderson have been awful. Barkley likewise.
I was just thinking, I wouldn't be complaining if he alongside Delph and D Studge was dropped from the squad.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Why are Rooney and Rashford not available for interviews with the media? :confused:
Never seen that happen before...

Hed Zitin

Barkley isn't going. I think it'll be him, Delph and Sturridge out.

England haven't looked anything special over these two games. Rooney looks in form. The fullbacks look good.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I was just thinking, I wouldn't be complaining if he alongside Delph and D Studge was dropped from the squad.
Sturridge will go if fit. Quality is undoubted. Just a huge number of strikers. Kane Vardy Sturridge and now Rashford!! 2 is a must it just has to be.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Belgium defence is awful.
Yup. We won't get far if we play like this. No urgency, no clear gameplan, pathetic. At least Nainggolan will provide some energy in midfield when he's back.

kenny19

Commentators having a wankfest over coman. The kid is good but not martial good. He is more of a speed merchant with a little common sense. They make it seem like he won all 4 league titles currently to his name. The only one he really participated in was the bayern title. The titles in france and italy shouldn't even count.

Blackwidow

Commentators having a wankfest over coman. The kid is good but not martial good. He is more of a speed merchant with a little common sense. They make it seem like he won all 4 league titles currently to his name. The only one he really participated in was the bayern title. The titles in france and italy shouldn't even count.
You say he is not Martial good - but you do not see him as often as we Bayern fans do. I say he is better than Martial. But I haven't seen Martial that often...

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Martial is more versatile and has a more original playstyle but it's difficult to know which is better.

Coman has been the best player on the pitch so far, which is quite impressive for a 19 yo.

Beckham would be proud of that Pogba cross!

kenny19

You say he is not Martial good - but you do not see him as often as we Bayern fans do. I say he is better than Martial. But I haven't seen Martial that often...
You and Bayern fans are probably the only ones who think that. I have watched him enough to know that he is not martial quality.

On another note Pogba is a God.

kenny19

Pogba is such a good player. I'm glad he's at Juventus. I hope he stays there forever and never leaves. If we can't have him nobody else will.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

I'm not sure i agree Martial is better than Coman.

Coman is fantastic, the strenght he got is amazing for his size, defenders can't shackle him off the ball. But they are different players, Martial is more of an inside forward while Coman is a winger.