International Friendlies May/June

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Proud of Marcus... his family looked so chuffed:)

No overreaction from him either, just taking things in his stride.....

worldinmotion66

Important for our defenders that we don't concede tonight, particularly Smalling and Stones as I still feel they could be our first choice pairing

saivet

A potential front six of Dier, Wilshere, Alli; Rashford, Kane, Sterling would be interesting

Unlikely lad

Disappointed with Rashford's performance (apart from the goal, obviously). Was hoping he would've booked his place for the Euros today.

worldinmotion66

A potential front six of Dier, Wilshere, Alli; Rashford, Kane, Sterling would be interesting
No way will Rashford be ahead of Vardy in the pecking order, he'll be used as an impact sub if the squad is fully fit. Also Rooney plays 100%, he's actually found some form at the right time.

saivet

No way will Rashford be ahead of Vardy in the pecking order, he'll be used as an impact sub if the squad is fully fit. Also Rooney plays 100%, he's actually found some form at the right time.
Out wide, I'm not sure on Vardy, would prefer Rashford on the right ahead of him. If we go for the diamond, would opt for Vardy.

Zoo

Rooney looks in good nick. Surely the sharpest that he'll be going into a tournament since Euro 2004.

LouisDanGaal

If there was an award for least predictable/anything could happen squad we would win it comfortably, like on its day this squad can do things, but I can't see it happening often.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Disappointed with Rashford's performance (apart from the goal, obviously). Was hoping he would've booked his place for the Euros today.
Comfortably the best player on the pitch, scored, heavily involved in Rooneys goal, could've had another assist for Lallana, should've had an assist for Rooney, all in an hour.

saivet

Milner and Henderson are identical players, only Milner can play more positions. Fingers crossed neither of them start in France

Fer

What do you think about Smalling-Stones partnership in this game?