g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Advantage Portugal. 30 extra minutes and one less rest day for the winner here.
Won’t make a great difference if it’s England. They have more options to refresh the team. And going with Fonte/Dias won’t help that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
American geezer on ESPN needs to stop speaking so forcefully.

Feel like I'm going to pop a blood vessel just listening.

RochaRoja

Sterling has been completely anonymous. Am I allowed to say that without being accused of racism?
Weird opinion (and even weirder that you prefaced it in that way). He was involved in England’s “goal” and had one of their best efforts of the game in injury time.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He was scoffed at when appointed but look what happens when you give a manager time?
Though I agree, England have been on the brink of a really class national team for atleast 5 or 6 years now if you look at the results of the youth teams.

vodrake

Blind is so technically good, it's a shame he didn't have more physical ability

Bobski

Nations League is the best thing UEFA has done this century
Truth. Turned the pointless friendlies into a competitive competition that the players seem to really enjoy. Internationals without the massive, suffocating pressure of tournament football, but still mean something.

crossy1686

career ending
Though I agree, England have been on the brink of a really class national team for atleast 5 or 6 years now if you look at the results of the youth teams.
For sure but the England team of 1998 - 2002 is probably the best it's been since the Lineker team. Just poor managers with a complete lack of flexibility stopped them from ever winning anything when they really should have.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Seeing Depay score from a free kick is as rare as catching a shiny pokemon

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We eliminated them in group stages though.
It's the nations league. I mean fun and all, but still the nations league. Half their players were still dealing with post-world cup-coital bliss

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ah. I might be getting a different commentary team then.
I think it's Ian and that American guy? Sure I heard him get called Taylor. He talks in the typically American way where he tries to push every word out as intensely as possible as soon as anything remotely interesting happens.