Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Stones is really shite. Feck sakes

AJ10

:lol::lol: Own goal as well. Who knew you also needed defenders being able to defend rather than just pass from back.

Stones has been a train wreck.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Wow, this is pathetic from the back four....they are so shaky, and that goal has made things even worse for them mentally. Just passed the ball away after recovering from a dangerously bad first touch.

Nogbadthebad

For fecks sake neville, stop it.

Hes a bloody liability. That was nothing to do with 'playing out from the back' it was a huge ego thinking he is much better than he actually is and trying to be a clever arse.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
It's the nations league. I mean fun and all, but still the nations league. Half their players were still dealing with post-world cup-coital bliss
But how does them being poor in the nations league mean they're the best? This game is after a long season, course it's shite.

RochaRoja

Stones still making the same brainfart mistakes now that he was 4 years ago
He seemed to have matured in 2017-18 and had actually become a quality CB. I don’t know what’s happened to him since but he’s really gone backwards this season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Holland would be better off just playing De Vrij and sticking De Ligt at CF :lol:

Ekeke

England CBs cant keep the ball, and keep losing the ball in the air on set pieces. Lost the plot again like against Croatia, lack of composure and too easy to play against

Irrational.

How much is that England backline worth?

Stones - 50 million
Walker - 50 million
Slabhead - Leicester demanding 60 million +
Chilwell - See above

Could be the City backline next season. Worth over 200 million. :lol:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
He seemed to have matured in 2017-18 and had actually become a quality CB. I don’t know what’s happened to him since but he’s really gone backwards this season.
He was playing, then this season Kompany got back in and Stones ended up on the bench.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Nice to see England reverting back to type. Good goal disallowed and then a brain fart from a defender to shoot themselves in the foot.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will England ever win a big game :lol:

Today was a battle of the bottler mentality, Holland showing slightly more. Portugal will breeze this.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Martin Tyler is such a feckwit on commentary. He has a dinosaur view on football, can't wait till he retires.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But how does them being poor in the nations league mean they're the best? This game is after a long season, course it's shite.
Mate you were supposed to laugh at my brilliant jokes :devil: