Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Hamzah

Those runs behind defenders by Danial James! Pogba if he remains with us will love that
You can clearly see that the Croats are terrified of his pace.

Hanks

Just seen this from post-match of Ukraine's trashing of Serbia (what a result!)

Brilliant stuff.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Bale very selfish, when the square ball to James was the best option to draw Wales level.

I can't believe he was so selfish. Awful play from Bale.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
You want to say that we are dirty team?:)
Dirty, overly physical, call it what you want.... especially Jedvaj's, I'd red that.

(Edit. Vida.... :rolleyes:. I guess if the ends justifies the means, it's ok?)

I should have said Wales defending/most of their game is as poor as Croatia's tackling and as poor as every Wales fan (not the home fans obviously) needing to bring their actual passport to a game of football or being told "you can't come in".

If we were playing even average, this'd be close. Croatia have hardly had to do anything to have a 2-0 lead. We don't seem to have a formation/tactic... Messy.

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Harry Wilson is absolutely shocking centrally. Not sure what giggs’ though process with that one.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
A good burst of pace by James to get to a ball that I was convinced was going out. Won a foul and got Vida booked.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Watched in order to see James a bit. Brooks is quite the talent though. Has impressed on me for Bournemouth.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
A good burst of pace by James to get to a ball that I was conviced was going out. Won a foul and got Vida booked.
I saw him do that a few times last season.... chase balls that looked gone AND when a lump of a defender was steaming in (the Leeds game being the prime example). Fast and brave (or foolish).

Will get a lot of freekicks/cards.