Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Wales has had a lot of chances. Wilson should have scored atleast one.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Poor that Wales. A draw was there for the taking.

Can't play that bad (bar the odd moment) for 65 minutes, away and expect to get a result.

Last 20-odd showed what could have happened. Giggs should have pushed them up more/sooner... hate it when managers are losing late on and still being cautious. Not helped by decision making on the pitch and comical defending either.

A chance missed.

James looked 'ok', would hope if he's playing for United, he'd get more ball/involvement and have forwards to cross/pass to.

Time to drink. :(

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Wales defending is almost as bad as Croatia's tackles.

It's going to be a while until we're back at a tournament proper.

The whole world is trying to pass, pass, pass.... that's fine if you've got the players.
You're a better team than Hungary and Slovakia so fully expect Wales to be second.

Didn't play well today and think 2-1 defeat was flattering scoreline but still that was toughest game of group and you've already beaten Slovakia at home.

Giggs was too negative today, not starting Brooks was a shocker. Still odd Wales can't produce a decent international standard CF. I do commend Giggs for at least continuing with the young back 4 as it would be easy for him to continue playing likes of Ashley Williams and Gunter who are past their best now.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Konstantin Vassiljev puts Estonia ahead vs Northern Ireland - great technique on free kick.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Feck. Lack of creativity all game from us. Get in good positions, awful final ball. We really struggle whenever Pjanic doesn't play unforuntately

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Such a talentless generation this, can't really blame them too much since they put decent effort. We can't rely on Dzeko for 10 years to singlehandedly win games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Such a talentless generation this, can't really blame them too much since they put decent effort. We can't rely on Dzeko for 10 years to singlehandedly win games.
Rely so much on Dzeko and Pjanic, Visca and Kolasinac are good too. The rest are all so far off though. Not even like there's elite talents coming through... Gojak is alright, but Pjanic and Kolasinac were highly rated for ages while Dzeko broke through and instantly became our star. Dont see anyone who can come in and replace him. Full strength we can make the competitions, but the second any of the main 3 gets an injury we struggle massively.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Northern Ireland turned it around in three minutes, 1-2 up now.

Still very tough to see them getting second but at least puts more pressure on Dutch/Germany and both still have to go to Belfast which is always tricky ground to play on.

Paul_Scholes18

Time for Lukaku to bang in some goals and return to us more confident and ready to get into top shape!

massi83

Pukki is good obviously, but also so damn selfish. Really wants that hattrick.
No he is not. He works tirelessly for the team in defence and is a decent passer also. Other Finns are just so bad at finnishing that he is doing the right thing. Also Glen Kamara was the best player on the pitch by some distance. Hopefully gets a transfer to a proper league.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
No he is not. He works tirelessly for the team in defence and is a decent passer also. Other Finns are just so bad at finnishing that he is doing the right thing. Also Glen Kamara was the best player on the pitch by some distance. Hopefully gets a transfer to a proper league.
Was today, though.

AJ10

France play terrible football with the talent they have at their disposal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I know Deschamps won the world cup but God he's just so horribly negative.

Zoo

The midfield is rubbish. Pogba is having to play as the holding midfielder.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well that is that. Greece are shocking, but we did our job.