Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
You lot must have shit tellys. The trip was clear as day to me.
Definitely. I guess, because that is a clear penalty, it is seen as a clear and obvious error. In that sense, I can see why it was reviewed by the ref. Good work by everyone in the end even though most viewers will not like it.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Imagine VAR in the Prem with our shit refs:lol:

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Great corner there by Bruno. We haven't had those in over a decade.

Phil

I know the Caf is nuts 100% of the time but jesus, some of you lot think that was a pen?

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Didn't look a pen but that's what you get for playing that cnut Semedo. Ricardo Pereira not getting call up is a disgrace.
Absolutely. One of the best players for Leicester and can play as right winger and give the so much needed width but not even called. Semedo has good tools but too tame. That's why Barca wants to ship him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Giving penalties for that basically just encourages strikers to slow down when a defender is running behind them so they can get accidentally clipped.

It would be different if he was being clumsy or running in a weird way, but he's doing everything he should be doing in that situation as a defender

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He needs to sub off either Felix or Bruno. Get some balance. Also, a bit amazed that Carvalho is playing. I though Portugal had loads of talent coming through like Florentino Luis.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I dread our defense without Pepe

Paul_Scholes18

VAR keep giving the softest pens for small things yet ignore other fault. Crazy call it is just a collision and no bloody faul. Both going for the ball and very little contact. Why reward divers more by giving them stuff falling like flies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Portugal's midfield can't defend for shite

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
He needs to sub off either Felix or Bruno. Get some balance. Also, a bit amazed that Carvalho is playing. I though Portugal had loads of talent coming through like Florentino Luis.
Why the feck should we play Florentino? He was abysmal in the u20 WC. There's about 20 options better than him. He isn't ready yet.

Schneckerl

I'm confused by this call, looked like nothing. Maybe I need a better picture quality broadcast.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Why the feck should we play Florentino? He was abysmal in the u20 WC. There's about 20 options better than him. He isn't ready yet.
What about Gedson Fernandes? Is he any good or just Football Manager hype?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I just thought you had better players than Carvalho.

edit: also, calm down mate :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

Giving penalties for that basically just encourages strikers to slow down when a defender is running behind them so they can get accidentally clipped.

It would be different if he was being clumsy or running in a weird way, but he's doing everything he should be doing in that situation as a defender
Suarez loves this since when he dives for minimal contact he gets free pens.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'm confused by this call, looked like nothing. Maybe I need a better picture quality broadcast.
As they run seferovic's left heel clips semedo's left knee which causes his left leg to trip over his right.

Hard to stomach but rules says that's a foul. It's called pretty consistently too

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
What about Gedson Fernandes? Is he any good or just Football Manager hype?
Overrated in the Sanches mould. Florentino will probably reach the NT in the future but not Gedson.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Portugal are getting incredibly sloppy now. They've had so many easy forays into the final third only to take a poor shot or misplace a pass.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Shaqiri is good.
Liverpool should be playing him more often.
Every time he gets the ball, he looks a solid threat.