Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Sylar

Because I believe every player who plays for their country should sing the National Anthem.
I believe they shouldn't

Guess we're at a standstill given our beliefs thus cancelling each other out, thus they can do as they wish :)

Kane scoring. Højlund scoring and we won't get either because our owners fecking about whose billions to take
And our options will dwindle as we stall

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Christ what a hit - no idea what the number 4 is doing, but that's brilliant from Saka.

If I could pick any player from the Premier League to have at United, it might actually be him you know... even over Haaland.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
England have the best front 3 in national teams football, don't they?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Saka is a special talent no doubt about it. Much better than Sterling was in my opinion.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
England should be one of the favourites for the Euros. So much class all over the pitch nowadays.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
England have the best front 3 in national teams football, don't they?
Yeah, given the lack of quality strikers in world football and that kane is the only one who plays for a big nation, pretty much guarantees it. France if Mbappe makes the switch to #9 with Coman, Dembele on the flanks.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
The foot was on the line from the Greece keeper????

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Yeah, given the lack of quality strikers in world football and that kane is the only one who plays for a big nation, pretty much guarantees it. France if Mbappe makes the switch to #9 with Coman, Dembele on the flanks.
That is the closest but I would rate Saka and Rashford a fair bit above Coman and Dembele, especially when you consider their much higher goal threat.

bosnian_red

England should be one of the favourites for the Euros. So much class all over the pitch nowadays.
They should always be among the favourites really, it's the lack of coaching that holds them back. Southgate does well in the games that they should win but he falls behind in the big games when it counts most. Pure talent pool these days England should be top 4 for every tournament though.

Wal2Fra

How was the Greek defender given just a yellow for his high foot which caught Griezmann on the head but Morell for Wales was given a red for catching the Turkish player on the top of the leg (a definite red card)??

VAR even looked at it and still went with the yellow!

CallyRed

Would say bring on Grealish but he probably still has alcohol in his system.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Issue will be at centre half to be honest.
Not bad to have only one significant weakness though. Most teams have more. France are strong I guess but despite their depth in defence I am not sure Konate and Upamecano is all that great, feels like a defence that can be got at.

bosnian_red

That is the closest but I would rate Saka and Rashford a fair bit above Coman and Dembele, especially when you consider their much higher goal threat.
Yeah, they're all very good but I say them because Mbappe is the best player in the world for me.

PoTMS

Hopefully the winning mentality from the City lads rubs off on England. Eurgh.