Internationals June (Pre-Euro Friendlies + World Cup Qualifiers)

saivet

I'd bring in JWP if TAA is injured. Pretty mediocre performancr from us tonight, but plenty of players missing and just a friendly so not going to read too much into this performance.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Benzema has been involved in a handful of good movements and almost scored a few.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
TAA hammy stiffening up by the look of it. Been there.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pickford is a joke

Godfather

England has been proper unimpressive. On the other hand. That's their B team and one of our strongest :(

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
FT Germany 1 - Denmark 1
Ah well. Another very uninspiring display. We hit the woodwork twice and might have grabbed a winner, but especially in the second half there wasn't a difference in class between the two teams.

Judas

Open to offers
It'll have been mentioned I'm sure, but boy oh boy is it sad having a major tournament with Sam bloody Matterface as the main commentator. The personality and charisma of a pebble.

Leg-End

It'll have been mentioned I'm sure, but boy oh boy is it sad having a major tournament with Sam bloody Matterface as the main commentator. The personality and charisma of a pebble.
This.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Pickford, just no matter how hard he tries, can not last the full 90 without doing something daft.

England were bad.

saivet

Four right backs in the squad and he keeps him on for 87 mins. Thanks Southgate. fecking pillock.
The other two right backs and both left backs aren't with the squad, hence why him and Trippier played so long.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
The other two right backs and both left backs aren't with the squad, hence why him and Trippier played so long.
Well he's an idiot for not including them then, he could've given them minutes in change for TAA but chose to hand out token caps to Lingard, Watkins, Godfrey, White etc who likely won't be playing anyway.

Godfather

Have to say that Rice looked as average as it comes. Trippier looked decent though. Would be a good back up for AWB. Wouldn't take Rice though. Surely not for the price being reported

saivet

Well he's an idiot for not including them then, he could've given them minutes in change for TAA but chose to hand out token caps to Lingard, Watkins, Godfrey, White etc who likely won't be playing anyway.
Why is he an idiot for not including them? They all played in European cup finals a week ago. Injuries happen.