Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Chillwell's shooting. :lol:

LB going to be a spot England opponents will attempt to exploit in the summer if Shaw doesn't recover.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Conor Gallagher will never be a good player in my eyes. Just reeks of mediocrity, exactly the kind of trait Southgate rewards.
Yeah. One of those nothing players on the eyes. Might be one of those that are needed to make the others work and tick though? Mainoo will show that he is superior if he gets in today though.

PoTMS

You will never gaslight me into thinking Rice is anything more than a slightly above average player. Other top nations have dozens of players of his like.

E-mal

The guy is England's captain and just sprinted through the whole field to prevent a goal. Even came back on the field to try and play. Weird to question his dedication.
That sprint was nothing special but may be am too cynical

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Chilwell should be thanking god every night that the good fullbacks are all more comfortable on the right. Should just play Gomez there.

Pughnichi

Chilwell won’t be shooting again tonight.

2 absolute abysmal efforts. He’ll take a cross and swing it in nxt time.

mav_9me

Stones, Rice, Foden, Bellingham just brilliant..they are as good as anybody in the world. Gallagher, Pickford, Gordon also very good so far.

Man if England don't win something with these guys....

antk

I won't know the difference between Gallagher and Ross Barkley in 5 years time

antk

Decent game so far, England with nice possession although Brazil had the best (only) actual situations.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Congratulations to whoever orchestrated this Brazilian assimilation. They now play like any other European country but with a bit more flair from time to time.

BuzzKillington

I feel like Paqueta is really hot and cold from the games I’ve seen him. Some games he’s absolutely massive like today, other times you would barely know he was on the pitch.

Pughnichi

Conor Gallagher will never be a good player in my eyes. Just reeks of mediocrity, exactly the kind of trait Southgate rewards.
He’s terribly average. Just does nothing exciting. Retains the ball quite well but it’s always safe. He runs. Has tenacity and can win a free kick.

Thats all I see with him.

Just strikes me as a player that will fall off into obscurity in a few years

Mainoo, already our most composed player, will embarrass Gallagher tonight if he manages to get some minutes

antk

If they can lock down a solid back four Brazil will be a lot of fun in the US in two years.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Some nice football from both sides but the crowd is quite quiet. Typical for an international friendly.

hobbers

"England are sat back waiting to concede"

Cant wait for next season and hearing this about United every game.