Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They are playing their reserve front 3 though. Wouldn’t expect them to be this average with Kane, Saka and Rashford.
Well Foden is better than Rashford and Watkins/Gordon have been very good this season so it's not like they're random plodders. They'd be in contention for most, if not all other international squads.

It's just more of the same.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
So many absolutely terrible footballers on the pitch today. Chillwell and Gallagher are bottom of the bunch. No wonder Chelsea are shite.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
none of these chelsea pricks should be close to playing for england.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Apparently Dorival Jr's son is his assistant. I really hope his name is Dorival Jr Jr.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is Chilwell someone Chelsea want to flog to meet FFP requirements in the near future?

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Danilo and Maguire captains of Brazil and England. Incredible times.

kaku06

Gallagher is an eyesore of a footballer. So painfully average. I hope he stays at Chelsea forever.

devaneios

Supports
São Paulo FC
Decent game; I thought we were going to be raped.

Doracle

Well Foden is better than Rashford and Watkins/Gordon have been very good this season so it's not like they're random plodders. They'd be in contention for most, if not all other international squads.

Foden is a RW, so his competitor is Saka. Of the two, Saka so far has been much better for England. Kane, Saka and Rashford will be the difference makers for England in the Summer (with Bellingham of course). Take all of them out and it’s not surprising England look a little toothless.

AfonsoAlves

I don't understand this thread - is this just an opportunity to slag off rivals players?

Gallagher is not a terrible footballer, contrary to what this thread is stating.

England don't look "woeful" either. They're doing what they've previously been unable to do vs good teams; retain possession without giving it away constantly stupidly and also being able to press and regain possession well too.

There's a lot of positives here to be seen.

the_cliff

I think Kane makes the biggest difference out of the front 3. When he drops deep and helps link up play we look a lot more fluid. The other 2 I agree with, more of the same.

kaku06

I don't understand this thread - is this just an opportunity to slag off rivals players?

Gallagher is not a terrible footballer, contrary to what this thread is stating.

England don't look "woeful" either. They're doing what they've previously been unable to do vs good teams; retain possession without giving it away constantly stupidly and also being able to press and regain possession well too.

There's a lot of positives here to be seen.
Hi Gareth, you are also shite mate. You and your waistcoat just stay away from United.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Paqueta is a really good player. Can’t be at West Ham too much longer.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Foden is a RW, so his competitor is Saka. Of the two, Saka so far has been much better for England. Kane, Saka and Rashford will be the difference makers for England in the Summer (with Bellingham of course). Take all of them out and it’s not surprising England look a little toothless.
He can play off the left too. Yeah Kane and Saka are good but you shouldn't be relying on individuals which happens too often with England and is in reference to 'moments'. Good teams and managers are able to set up attacking patterns but it's just the same where the structure of the side is fine and will see you through most games but it doesn't create anywhere near what it should as a side because it relies on those individual moments.

Supports
Chelsea

Don't worry, as soon as we sell Gallagher the same people will be saying how great he is and how its a mistake to sell him.

antk

Lots of great kits tonight. Germany's shorts are an eyesore though.

Ekeke

Joe Cole on crack. Watches that half from Gallagher and Chilwell, and Maguire's bad touch to set up a chance and says England look more comfortable on the ball than Brazil

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Wtf, I thought there was something wrong with the scoreboard after under a minute played :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Paqueta is a really good player. Can’t be at West Ham too much longer.
Technically superb so can see why Pep wanted him but he is a bit dirty. Not just in this game where he's lucky not to be off but in the PL too.