Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

Dazzmondo

My thoughts have always been that England's most balanced midfield would be Rice, Mainoo, Bellingham (and take Foden out of the team). What I've seen in this game reaffirms to me that Mainoo offers things no other England midfielder does.

Zoo

Southgate should know that Dunk is not international level. Such a rubbish manager

whitbyviking

Top quality cross and movement from Tielemans to get the goal. Dunk had a nightmare, absolutely hopeless.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That should add at least another £100m to his price tag.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
My thoughts have always been that England's most balanced midfield would be Rice, Mainoo, Bellingham (and take Foden out of the team). What I've seen in this game reaffirms to me that Mainoo offers things no other England midfielder does.
Yup fair play, you've been going about it for years.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Major tournament in 3 months and instead of using these games to work out if the talented young CB is up for it, he’s given the minutes to a 32 year old who most likely will never play again for the national team. Good stuff

Eric_the_Red99

I’m old enough to remember when posters in here were desperate for Dunk to replace Maguire for England…

Cpt Negative

More tumescent stuff from Southgate’s England. Never have a better chance to win a major tournament and we shit the bed.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Major tournament in 3 months and instead of using these games to work out if the talented young CB is up for it, he’s given the minutes to a 32 year old who most likely will never play again for the national team. Good stuff
:lol: and who has now made two mistakes in two games that have led to goals.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Dunk is so unbelievably shite. Next time a fan of a club outside of the big 6 tells me their players deserves a call up I'm going to tell them to feck off, if they were good enough for England then they'd be playing for someone good.

Pughnichi

Like Gallagher in the first game…dunk showing he shouldn’t be part of the euro squad

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
We’re atrocious. Southgate’s name shouldn’t be mentioned in the same sentence as Man United again.

E-mal

Rice is a very good player, sadly he plays for arsenal