Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Reiver

Scotland getting outplayed all over the pitch. This will be right up there on our worst results ever, along with away at Israel recently too. Big Eck manager in both, he should go.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Nah, I binned it a while ago. I have the basic RiksTV package and quite a few of the last United matches have been aired on Sport1 which is included.
Do you stream games? It's not worth paying £40 a month that's for sure. The product was much better a few years back.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He is one of the best players in the league this season. Has played in more or less all offensive positions, but mostly on the right wing.
I think he'll start in that case, with Mertens as central striker and his brother from the left. Small ball ftw.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Kazakhstan are pretty good, not exactly a shock that they're winning this.

Can see them scoring 1 or 2 more.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona

What?!

Kazakhstan are woeful. They won one game in 6 against Georgia, Andorra and Latvia in the nations league.

Horrendous result that should see McLeish sacked.

vodrake

Kazhakstan are dreadful and are about 70 places below Scotland in the rankings, it should be a shock they're winning this.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
What?!

Kazakhstan are woeful. They won one game in 6 against Georgia, Andorra and Latvia in the nations league.

Horrendous result that should see McLeish sacked.
They are far from woeful, this back 5 system looks great and they're clearly showing they have quality. New manager has made a difference.

They were much better than Andorra and Latvia in the Nations League, the results were deceiving.

Reddy Rederson

I just got a tooth out, but this is more painful. Can't believe it's been 21 years since we were good enough to at least not make out of the group stages of major tournaments. If I'd know France 98 would be the last time I would see us in a world Cup/euros I would have savoured it more.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Just 5 wins in their last 50 qualification games....against 2xAndorra, Latvia, Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan.

Not even Scotland should lose 3-0 there.
They're not the same team they were 50 qualification games ago, the improvement is clear. They're going to do well throughout this qualification, just watch.

Scotland have players missing so I don't see this as a big surprise.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I just got a tooth out, but this is more painful. Can't believe it's been 21 years since we were good enough to at least not make out of the group stages of major tournaments. If I'd know France 98 would be the last time I would see us in a world Cup/euros I would have savoured it more.
Jesus, has it really been that long?

Having your captain pull out for a minor mouth operation must've hurt, but hey, better now than during his time with whatever club he's at :wenger:

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Jesus, has it really been that long?

Having your captain pull out for a minor mouth operation must've hurt, but hey, better now than during his time with whatever club he's at :wenger:
Especially since whoever this guy is that's playing left back for Scotland has been atrocious.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Improvement is clear :lol:

Was only November last year they we struggling to a 1-1 draw at home to Latvia.

They will lose every game bar this and they might sneak something against Cyprus. San Marino don't count.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
They're not the same team they were 50 qualification games ago, the improvement is clear. They're going to do well throughout this qualification, just watch.

Scotland have players missing so I don't see this as a big surprise.
Like said the team without Robertson, Tierney and Fraser is a awful team + McLeish is awful too but i thought they could get at least a draw.

So you think Kazakhstan have a good chance to get the 2nd place in the group ahead of Russia?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Improvement is clear :lol:

Was only November last year they we struggling to a 1-1 draw at home to Latvia.
I watched it, should have won that by 3 or 4 easily... but alright.

They will lose every game bar this and they might sneak something against Cyprus. San Marino don't count.
They won't be far off qualifying. You'll see.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Right, it's been 20 years. Times flies.... Wish you good luck - looks like you might have a decent shot with the NL?
Difficult to say. As it stand we will have a home game against Serbia with the winner facing Scotland/Finland in the playoff final. Hoping Serbia can qualify directly so we don't have to face them. If that happens I certainly fancy us to qualify over Scotland/Finland.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Any decent games tonight?

I've been sitting through an intense lecture today (abuse of power and bullying at the workplace) with who I'm pretty sure is Ed Woodwards Norwegian twin. The similarity was uncanny.

deadrevelz

I watched it, should have won that by 3 or 4 easily... but alright.
They won't be far off qualifying. You'll see.
How much fecking football do you watch to have insights into the changing form of Kazakhstan?!
I have a mixture of respect and concern for your wellbeing. :lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Christ Scotland!? WTF!? They weren't that bad in the Nations League and now they lose 3-0 to Kazakhstan :lol:

deadrevelz

I've been sitting through an intense lecture today (abuse of power and bullying at the workplace) with who I'm pretty sure is Ed Woodwards Norwegian twin. The similarity was uncanny.
What did you do?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
How much fecking football do you watch to have insights into the changing form of Kazakhstan?!
I have a mixture of respect and concern for your wellbeing. :lol:
Only watch them for betting purposes. Need to keep the international break as entertaining as possible :lol:

Demyanenko_square_jaw

That was a shocking performance by Scotland.

Kazakhs will be fired up for the games vs Russia though, it's like a cup final for the ex-soviet states and they've often been successful in grinding out grim bunkering home draws that complicate qualification or in the case of the 2006 world cup making a big contribution to Russia not qualifying.

SirAF

Ageist
Do you stream games? It's not worth paying £40 a month that's for sure. The product was much better a few years back.
I’ve been pretty lucky that most of the games I’ve been free to watch have been aired on Sport1 - streams I’ve pretty much given up :lol:

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
What's going on with Scotland?

I think the only way they can qualify for a major tournament is by putting them in a group with San Marino, isle of Man and that island Tom Hanks got stranded on with Wilson the ball.

poleglass red

McTominay came on as sub in 70th min, is he carrying a knock or something that he can't make the Scotland team

Ramos

Belgium starting XI against Russia:

Courtois

Alderweireld Boyata Vertonghen

Castagne Tielemans Dendoncker T.Hazard

Mertens Batshuayi E.Hazard(C)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Belgium-Russia and Austria-Poland the ones that stand out.