Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Cloud7

I forgot that Van Dijk is Dutch. Him and De Ligt at the back, what a class CB pairing the Netherlands have.

Cloud7

What did you think he was? South African?
I just haven’t thought much about what country he played for really :lol:

I think it’s probably a result of watching those two Ajax Madrid matches recently, with Blind and De Ligt at CB, I just transposed that pairing onto Netherlands without really thinking much about anyone else :nervous:

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Personally I love Denzel Dumfries. Not sure if he'd be anything special in the PL, but he's the best pound for pound athlete in the Eredivise right now. And such a great character off the pitch as well.

First season playing on a relatively high level though, so the last weeks he looked a bit off and struggled with some minor niggles/fatigue.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
With guys like De Vrij and Blind as potential back-ups... Far cry from the Heitinga, Ooijer and Mathijsen (who was actually a decent player though not special) days :drool:
If only we still had Robben Van Persie and Sneijder up front instead of Babel, Bergwijn and Memphis.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
If only we still had Robben Van Persie and Sneijder up front instead of Babel, Bergwijn and Memphis.
Not sure if Sneijder still actually plays, but I always have the secret hope we get some injuries up front and Koeman decides to take the other two on a farewell tour to the Nations League finals this year. Surely they could get themselves fit enough for 70 minutes this summer, imagine Memphis, RVP and Robben up front against England together with our current midfielders and defenders...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I remember when Holland went in Euro 2004 with; Rvn, Makaay, Van hooijdonk, Robben, Sneijder, Overmars, Seedorf, Davids....what a team thqt was. What a team.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Ref in Croatia game is a legend. My hero. Azer defender did classic defender trick. Dived after minor contact when he was under pressure and put his hand around the ball. Ref whistled handball. That is how you deal with defender divers.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Hazard is two levels above everyone else on the pitch today.

Kostur

海尔的老板
:D

Do you think there is a good system with Lewandowski, Piatek and Milik or you can play just two of them?
Before this match I'd have said no but with Lewy's recent shit form as a #9 and what he's been showing here where plenty of times he's played as a sort of #10 (definitely when Zieliński came off) I wonder if we could play something like 4132 with Krychowiak playing the #6 role. Thing is that even then Zieliński is best at a #8/#10 role (I call it offensive box to box) and every coach of ours seems to rate him plenty (I don't) so there's that.

I mean, theoretically yes, we could, but I doubt we will. For me current Piątek is simply better than current Milik and he should start with Lewandowski.