Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’ve no beef with him. It’s just the general reaction on here with international football
He got shit from our own fanbase for so long. Let alone others. He's been class this season.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sterling playing like someone who knows his international stats could desperately do with some padding.

always_hoping

League one club teams would comfortably beat San Marino. Pointless exercise these type of games are.

Paul_Scholes18

Zlatan is pretty shit today. Sadly I don't really think he helps us much for the Euros, but maybe he will find form near the of the season? Claesson is class though and I think he should start even if his best role is similar to Forsbergs. Kulusevski got talent, but maybe he is best used from the bench for Euros?

Last edited:

RashyForPM

San Marino goalkeeper is better than Pickford. Not even joking. If little arms was in goal for them, it’d be 6-0 by now.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Zlatan is pretty shit today. Sadly I don't really think he helps us much for the Euros, but maybe he will find form near the of the season? Claesson is class though and I think he should start even if his best role is similar to Forsbergs.
The whole team has been shit.
Zlatan with a good assist byt he's feeding of scraps as the midfield isn't creating anything.

Bertie Wooster

League one club teams would comfortably beat San Marino. Pointless exercise these type of games are.
Yeah. In some of the other continental qualifiers, the smaller nations have pre-qualifiers against each other with only a few going through to when the 'bigger' nations enter in later rounds.

In Europe, we immediately start with the big nations in it and the likes of San Marino, Andorra, Gibraltar, etc, guaranteed 10 qualifying games against them.

I definitely think there's a case for pre-qualifiers in Europe to have smaller final qualifying groups and so less games for the top nations whose players will also be playing CL and at the World Cup, Euro's, etc.

Paul_Scholes18

The whole team has been shit.
Zlatan with a good assist byt he's feeding of scraps as the midfield isn't creating anything.
Well I think Claesson been good, Kulusevski decent as well. Lindelöf not bad either and Augustinsson is doing his job.

Seb Larsson is just too old though and this is the games that should suit him the best.
Lustig should not start either.

Isak been poor like Ibra and they are both ruining many attacks.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Wolves player suffers head injury. This is uncanny.

Deery

Dreary
Can’t believe Coady lay on the ground for 3-4 minutes because of that, footballers can be such fanny’s...

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Ball was played forward from Lingard, looked marginally off, glad someone else thought so too!!
DCL looks marginally behind the ball when Lingard plays it.

Smores

I bet there's only about 2-3k men eligible and in the right age group to play for San Marino. All those won't even play football so maybe 1k? It's such a small selection pool to then be playing England.