Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

Wayne's World

Surely the Dutch have a better coach then De Boer? You know he's a shit manager when he managed to get sacked from an MLS team which I'd say is probably the hardest to thing to do in any sport is to get told your rubbish from that league

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Surely the Dutch have a better coach then De Boer? You know he's a shit manager when he managed to get sacked from an MLS team which I'd say is probably the hardest to thing to do in any sport is to get told your rubbish from that league
We could try Bosz, despite his failures after Ajax.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Where is Steve McClaren nowadays? Maybe he can take over.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Frank de Boer is such a fecking numpty in his post match interview. Yeah uhhhh we uhhh need to do better uhhhh, Turkey were a bit lucky uhhhhh. He even reckons we played on ok match :lol:

God watching our national team lose makes me cranky.

We could try Bosz, despite his failures after Ajax.
To be fair Bosz' post Ajax career has been brilliant compared to De Boer's.

Joe Cool

Supports
Chelsea
I hate the useless International football and I rarely follow anything related to it, hence I did not know De Boer was in charge of the Netherlands.

Inter, Palace and some US club, the guy is simply useless and has the charisma of a lamp post, thought his trajectory after getting the sack from that baseball team would be some club in the Saudi Arabia or the UAE, but it seems the clever minds at the Dutch FA had other plans haha The guy is dog turd and gets payed millions to do a shite job ffs

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Frank de Boer is such a fecking numpty in his post match interview. Yeah uhhhh we uhhh need to do better uhhhh, Turkey were a bit lucky uhhhhh. He even reckons we played on ok match :lol:

God watching our national team lose makes me cranky.

To be fair Bosz' post Ajax career has been brilliant compared to De Boer's.
That's a fair point, his teams are just too on and off. Go from from winning everything to losing everything, just the hope that during some world cup, we are winning everything.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That's a fair point, his teams are just too on and off. Go from from winning everything to losing everything, just the hope that during some world cup, we are winning everything.
True, though as you said above, I rather lose spectacularly. That is the Dutch way after all. Our greatest teams all went down in a blaze of glory.

Even at Heracles Bosz always managed to at least lose 5-3 instead of 2-0 most of the time.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Norway making the Gibraltar goaltender look like prime Oliver Kahn. This is like when you pick teams in the schoolyard and you pick the class of 92 and put them up against the chess club. "Cannonade of Gibraltar" would be a fitting match, and novella title. 8-9 chances the first 20 something minutes

Hansa

Norway making the Gibraltar goaltender look like prime Oliver Kahn. This is like when you pick teams in the schoolyard and you pick the class of 92 and put them up against the chess club. "Cannonade of Gibraltar" would be a fitting match, and novella title.
:nono:

Anyway, it's not been very good so far. Good intensity, but our fullbacks are not an attacking weapon.