Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
They have the big ones Depay, Wijnaldum, De Ligt, De Jong in it and De Roon who often plays.

I guess they might have some wingers out, but can't think of anyone. They are not playing for big clubs anyway.

I see they got a strong bench though with some PL players and Ajax ones.
Apart from Gravenberch it’s not a strong bench at all.

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
Bad or not, it's still miles better than Turkey and Norway. It's just like Mou said, Frank de Boer teaches people how to lose. He's football's bad luck Brian.
If our FA had balls they'd fire him and take Bosz or beg Advocaat. Pretty disgraceful showing.

Will I be forced to root for Hungary again after we fail to qualify?

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Hopefully they sack De Boer in time to still have a change fo qualify.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
No VAR or goal line technology for these games is embarassing given how important they are

One mistake could take a country out of the World Cup

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
If our FA had balls they'd fire him and take Bosz or beg Advocaat. Pretty disgraceful showing.

Will I be forced to root for Hungary again after we fail to qualify?
It’s sad that those two are our alternatives. Our coaching structure is in a truly sad state.

RashyForPM

Hopefully they sack De Boer in time to still have a change fo qualify.
How did you end up with him in the first place. Probably unfair because he had 4 games but he’s statistically the worst manager in PL history and flopped hard at Inter. How is he the man to take Netherlands forward?

Honestly, I think you need a new manager for the Euros to go further than the RO16. He’s lucky Netherlands were assigned a group which looks like it was handpicked by De Boer himself. Are the football association looking to sack him? I think Netherlands need a better man at the helm.

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Well strong as in players I know about ;). It is probably way better than our bench (Sweden) which is awful.
That’s too bad because I always like the Swedes on a tournament. You often have some Eredivisie players too which is always fun to watch from our perspective.

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
How did you end up with him in the first place. Probably unfair because he had 4 games but he’s statistically the worst manager in PL history and flopped hard at Inter. How is he the man to take Netherlands forward?

Honestly, I think you need a new manager for the Euros to go further than the RO16. He’s lucky Netherlands were assigned a group which looks like it was handpicked by De Boer himself. Are the football association looking to sack him? I think Netherlands need a better man at the helm.
Basically we don’t have any component managers nor do we have a competent FA. De Boer still relies on his four championships with Ajax in the Dutch league with an god awful PSV to compete with.

His appointment was frowned upon massively here but to be honest we don’t really have any Dutch alternatives and our FA doesn’t seem open to a foreign manager.

Paul_Scholes18

That’s too bad because I always like the Swedes on a tournament. You often have some Eredivisie players too which is always fun to watch from our perspective.
I like Jesper Karlsson . He was a lovely player to watch in the swedish league. Not sure how he is doing for AZ?

Will be interesting to see if he can take the next step. Would be nice with more swedish PL players.

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
I like Jesper Karlsson . He was a lovely player to watch in the swedish league. Not sure how he is doing for AZ?

Will be interesting to see if he can take the next step. Would be nice with more swedish PL players.
He started really good and then he had a bit of a setback. But he is definitely talented. Scored last week against PSV and was really good overall. Good player in there.

Paul_Scholes18

He started really good and then he had a bit of a setback. But he is definitely talented. Scored last week against PSV and was really good overall. Good player in there.
Yeah I think functional players like him we got a lot in Sweden. It is that world class talent we could really use.

Forsberg and Lindelöf are great players, but not at Zlatans level.

Isak and Kulusevski potential to reach top level, but I am personally not convinced from watching them.

I think Isak would be nice to see in the PL though. Brighton would make sense I think since I do not think he is ready for a top 6 side.
He could be good for us too as a squad player.

Nick7

Got to remember back when Palace hired de Boer and you had people on here saying it was an “inspired choice” and he’d get Palace playing “the right way”. That was funny.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
Got to remember back when Palace hired de Boer and you had people on here saying it was an “inspired choice” and he’d get Palace playing “the right way”. That was funny.
He didn't even get Ajax to play "the right way". Yeah he won 4 titles, but it was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally boring.

Btw, is Oliver always such a bad ref?

Eendracht maakt macht

Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Yeah I think functional players like him we got a lot in Sweden. It is that world class talent we could really use.

Forsberg and Lindelöf are great players, but not at Zlatans level.

Isak and Kulusevski potential to reach top level, but I am personally not convinced from watching them.

I think Isak would be nice to see in the PL though. Brighton would make sense I think since I do not think he is ready for a top 6 side.
He could be good for us too as a squad player.
Isak would be interesting in the Premier League. A bit of a a-typical footballer. Was absolutely sensational at Willem II. Brighton is a decent club to play as a forward so would be great.

Paul_Scholes18

Watch the Swedish bench score a couple too :lol:
Isak if he starts on the bench might come on for Zlatan after 60 minutes if we are 2-3 up.
Could see some goals from him.

Maybe Karlsson too if he gets a chance.

I think we should beat Georgia easily, but since I know nothing about Georgia that could backfire.

Nick7

He didn't even get Ajax to play "the right way". Yeah he won 4 titles, but it was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally boring.

Yeah, the football Palace played under him was so unbelievably awful. No idea what it’s like with Netherlands but it was just possession without ambition.

Maybe someone should tell Krul that he's allowed to make a save.

RashyForPM

Biggest attention seeker in the entire officiating world. Not corrupt or incompetent (compared to others), just irritating.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It's a shame we don't play Holland until September when they've probably sacked this spoofer and have VVD back.