Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ohhh Slovakia are winning in Croatia, bad news for Wales if that holds.

Deery

Dreary
McNair was a centre back for us. He seems to be some kind of roaming winger for N.Ireland.
Haha I was just going to write that, wasn’t Mc Nair a centre back for us.

What were we thinking..

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good half.

Northern Ireland as expected been far more attacking than what we saw in Rotterdam. Feels a bit like Germany game though, can see Holland stepping things up and scoring twice in second half.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I was worried Ampadu would get himself sent off after the yellow card but he's been pretty restrained. It's a shame he's having a bad loan as I really like him as a player.
He really looks class and is getting better.

Withnail

What a bizarre position change.
There's some quotes online where he says LVG played him out of position and he was never a defender which isn't really surprising tbh.

"Until I was 18, I played in midfield," he said. “Van Gaal played me at centre-back. So a lot of people think I’m a defender but I’ve not really ever been a defender. In midfield, a No10, I’ll play wherever – so long as I score two!

“When I was younger I scored a few goals so I’ve always chipped in. But I’ve waited a while for my first senior goal.

“I think my best position is left or right of a three in midfield.”

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just shows what a good level Depay is playing at recently. Netherlands look toothless without him

Alabaster Codify7

What happens if the score stays the same?

Its currently Croatia (15), Hungary (12), Slovakia (11), Wales (11). Slovakia play Azerbaijan in their last game which is a guaranteed 3pts. So we needed themt o lose this and crown Croatia the winners of the group. Croatia's final game, this.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Its currently Croatia (15), Hungary (12), Slovakia (11), Wales (11). Slovakia play Azerbaijan in their last game which is a guaranteed 3pts. So we needed themt o lose this and crown Croatia the winners of the group. Croatia's final game, this.
Let's hope Croatia get their backsides in gear then. Just as I typed that they scored. :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Fecking Dubravka, does he have to be best goal keeper every time he plays agains United Croatia.
Could have neen 4-1 at least. This way it's squeaky bum time.

JamesO

Supports
Liverpool
shh, if you jinx us, I will find you
We've got Slovakia on head to head. We didn't need them to lose, just as long as they didn't win, which isn't a worry anymore.

Not sure how we've got to the stage of it being in our hands and only having to beat Hungary at home to qualify, but I'll take it!

Edit - Just realised you're Croatian not Welsh! Congrats on qualifying.