Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Maybe Portugal got a bit worse? Luxembourrg have won 2 games in 9 years.
They're actually pretty good, nowhere near Andorra level. Should have got a result in Belgrade last week and were the better team at home to Ukraine too before they lost to a 94th minute own goal.

Conceded less goals than Serbia while in the same group and they drew in Paris a couple of months before France became world champions.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mitrovic’s record is fantastic for Serbia. 55 games 34 goals!

Walters_19_MuFc

I don't understand what Maddison needs to do to start an England game. Why Southgate is starting with Rice and Winks, I will never know. Nevertheless, you'd expect the team chosen should get the job done quite comfortably.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They're actually pretty good, nowhere near Andorra level. Should have got a result in Belgrade last week and were the better team at home to Ukraine too before they lost to a 94th minute own goal.

Conceded less goals than Serbia while in the same group and they drew in Paris a couple of months before France became world champions.
Yeah they're competitive without quite getting the results, Iceland were like this ten years ago so who knows how good they'll be in a decade's time. They also lose some good players to other nations, pretty sure Pjanic was raised there but obviously wanted to turn out for Bosnia.

Pitch was poor so that bogged Portugal down from what I saw.

dbs235

As an England fan it's making me uncomfortable how nice the Kosovo fans are being to us :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This Kosovan full back is great fun.

Acole9

Outstanding
Winks is world class, we should forget about Maddison and sign this lad.