Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers)

Name Changed

weso26
I can't understand why Southgate doesn't give more players a run out. What's the point of playing practically a full team against Malta? He'll probably do the same against North Macedonia. Just so conservative.

Oldyella

I can't understand why Southgate doesn't give more players a run out. What's the point of playing practically a full team against Malta? He'll probably do the same against North Macedonia. Just so conservative.
Sums him up exactly

ErikElevenHag

Did we watch the same game? We were no where near full strength.

Tomori, guehi, trippier, gallagher, henderson, TAA

None of these are first choice picks for england. Thats more than half the team.

Ralaks

Yussu Poulson deserves so much praise tonight. After so much shit given to him (rightly or wrongly) amazing team performance from him tonight.

Probably wouldn't have qualified tonight if it wasnt for him (included his goal against San Marino)

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Well it wasn't close to a full strength side, we may have qualified but they needed to win to be sure of being in Pot 1 in the draw and avoiding the likes of Germany and France in the group stages, I'm not entirely sure but they may still need to win the last game to guarantee that

ErikElevenHag

Well it wasn't close to a full strength side, we may have qualified but they needed to win to be sure of being in Pot 1 in the draw and avoiding the likes of Germany and France in the group stages, I'm not entirely sure but they may still need to win the last game to guarantee that
We needed one point from either game to guarantee top spot.

RedRocket9908

If Ireland lose in The Netherlands tonight and thus fail to qualify will that be the end of the road for Stephen Kenny?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
What? :lol:

Well, left back or no, he done scored a goal

What the German NT is doing so far is looking overall pretty nice. Always dangerous on the break, and quite a lot of that.

AaronRedDevil

If only the English could stop stealing our players for 5 mins we'd actually have a decent sqaud. But we are stuck with shit barring Ferguson.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Well, left back or no, he done scored a goal

What the German NT is doing so far is looking overall pretty nice. Always dangerous on the break, and quite a lot of that.
Amazing. Is he actually playing LB then? I’m not watching the game.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Crazy 15 minutes for Zaire-Emery: 1st cap, 1st goal, ankle injury, subbed, poor guy couldn't celebrate his first goal.