Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

Deery

Dreary
Matterface saying “and it was far too simple” about a team 7-0 down at the time.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Have England ever scored 10 in a proper game before, surely going to happen tonight.

Ramos

San Marino's biggest defeat is 13-0. It's still looking good.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mancini gone full LVG in Dublin, taking off all the midfielders and just putting on every single attacker he's got on the bench.

Judas

Open to offers
They fear us, but we won't be stopped. You can take away our 9th goal, but you'll never take away are freedom to be the greatest team on the planet.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Not sure. I just think he is a really good international manager. Doesn't mean it will transfer back to club football.
It doesn't mean that, no, but I think he's earned a chance after what he's achieved with this England team. He can't do any worse than Sven anyway :p

Just in case a certain desperate CEO of a major PL club is reading; no Ed, don't even think about it!

Zen

Why are ITV saying that was a great strike..... the keeper's just shite and like, well, seemingly doesn't even try :lol:

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
That is an awful decision. Barely a foul let alone a yellow card.

Paul_Scholes18

Southgate continues to impress. I do hold England as world cup favorites right now with France. I guess Brazil is up for it as well, but apart from Neymar they do lack that attacking quality.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Weird decision. He literally played the ball and didn’t have a clue who was behind him.

Ramos

This time it's 3-0 Switzerland for real.

Italy has to win by 2 now!

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It doesn't mean that, no, but I think he's earned a chance after what he's achieved with this England team. He can't do any worse than Sven anyway :p

Just in case a certain desperate CEO of a major PL club is reading; no Ed, don't even think about it!
If we go and win the World Cup he will think about it. Although you would hope we had done something about our manager by then.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How bad are Italy? Making Jonny Evans look like prime Ronaldinho on the wing

TheGame

Southgate continues to impress. I do hold England as world cup favorites right now with France. I guess Brazil is up for it as well, but apart from Neymar they do lack that attacking quality.
As soon as we get to the tournament, Southgate will revert to defensive mode which will lessen our chances therefore I wouldn't consider us favourites at all.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This game gives me 'well done he's 13' vibes.