Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
It’s just about reading the room. You’re not silencing anyone by scoring against Albania. Focus on stringing together good performances.

Lyng

He's played well for United too.

This season he's been poor. As have a number of other important figures in the first team.
He has played like utter horse crap. Our worst defender this season.
And he has just looked resigned and whiny.
Then he goes to play for England. Scores and then does an insane over the top celebration.

How the hell is that a way for a United captain to behave after what he has done this season?
Listen to Keane. He agrees.

Blood Mage

I'm late with this but Keane laying into Maguire was brilliant. He's an embarrassment.

GueRed

Love how rattled some are here :D
He has played like utter horse crap. Our worst defender this season.
And he has just looked resigned and whiny.
Then he goes to play for England. Scores and then does an insane over the top celebration.

How the hell is that a way for a United captain to behave after what he has done this season?
Listen to Keane. He agrees.
Where did i say he has been great this season son?

Listen to me.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Love how rattled some are here :D

Where did i say he has been great this season son?

Listen to me.
I think the Maguire acolytes are more wound up to be fair. :D How dare their captain be challenged.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I often forget just how young Bellingham is.

GueRed

Albania happier there is a lull in the game now.

They've seen more of the ball

Zoo

No way is that a penalty. Taylor and Pawson have folded. That’s embarrassing, Pawson in particular let’s so much go in the PL.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Jorginho is trying it without his jumping, because the last time Sommer easily saved his pen :D

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Haven't Italy got Northern Ireland last match?

Not certain at all they'll win the group as Norn Iron tricky to break down in Belfast. That could be a costly penalty miss as Italy certainly don't want to go down the play off route again.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Jorghino missed the winning penalty in the final, and now has twice missed the winning penalty against Switzerland. Surely, someone else should take the next one. He could have saved Italy the drama to potentially miss out on qualifying.

Maroon Lucifer

Denmark finally concede a goal in this competition, and it's to their colony. They are not even hiding how much it hurts and I love it!!!

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Denmark finally concede a goal in this competition, and it's to their colony. They are not even hiding how much it hurts and I love it!!!
Did not realize they had a perfect record so far. Not exactly a strong group, but impressive nonetheless.

Mike Smalling

Our colony :lol:

Annoying to concede a goal, of course, but quite enjoyable that we are at a stage where that is what we care about.

0le

Wtf, did I just hear people chanting "Ole out" on ITV in the background or am I really out of it?

Bosws87

Nice to hear the Ole out shouts in the background of the ITV broadcast :lol:

bonothom

Yeah I heard it they were trying to get Roy Keanes attention and then started shouting Ole out.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Did not realize they had a perfect record so far. Not exactly a strong group, but impressive nonetheless.
Denmark are a similar sized nation as most of the group. That's what makes their high level and consistency so impressive.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Jorghino missed the winning penalty in the final, and now has twice missed the winning penalty against Switzerland. Surely, someone else should take the next one. He could have saved Italy the drama to potentially miss out on qualifying.
Is Goal difference first tie breaker?

I think it's a very interesting last day. Perhaps Swiss aren't the sort who are huge scorers but could see a scenario where they beat Bulgaria at home by 3-4 goals. Think that would mean Italy would have to win in Belfast by two clear goals.

Certainly going to be the group where last day drama could occur as think Holland, Spain and Portugal will get the results they need to top their groups.