Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

GueRed

As poor and wobbly Albania have been i've been impressed with the attitude of the england players.

They've taken the game to them and have been quite relentless going forward.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My first thought it was nasty and deserved a card, looking at it again, maybe the player made a meal of it.
Slams into him pretty hard, think he'd be alright due to no studs showing or anything like that. Flag had already gone though so it was completely unnecessary to do.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I just love watching Reece James play football.

UnitedFire

With this Albania dicking I can see tbe Glazers rubbing their hands at a 10 year contract for Southgate.....please NO!

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
1st place for England was never in dispute in his group, they are much better than Poland and Albania.
Poland looks very good on paper, but they look so disjointed when facing very good sides.

Congrats to England for qualifying to WC

SamVimes

That no 9 for England looks handy. Is he related to that Kane fella at Spurs?

GueRed

It's clear he loves to give it all for the England shirt. Not so much United's.
I think that's why people get pissed.
Bullshit

Lets be honest its just easier to play for Southgate's England because they are a better outfit and all round TEAM than Ole's United.

Also the morale at United atm is at a real low.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark predictably on their way to their 9th win out of 9 games. Leading 1-0 at HT.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He has been getting criticism from all quarters. I don't blame him really for reacting.
Yeah well like I said, he really needs to hold fire until he's shown that he's sorted his shit out. He's only setting himself up big time if he has a mare against Watford. He hasn't earned the right yet to start giving the 'screw you' gestures just yet.

Lyng

Bullshit

Lets be honest its just easier to play for Southgate's England because they are a better outfit and all round TEAM than Ole's United.

Also the morale at United atm is at a real low.
He plays well for England. And shit for United. Any number of factors.
But the difference in attitude is unforgivable when you are United's captain.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Well at least the pundits all agree that Maguire was out of order too with his OTT celebration.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Maquire being pretty strongly criticised, by Keane and co for his goal celebration , do they have a point ?
Don't think so. Players have been acknowledging/responding to critics through goal celebrations throughout history. Complete non-issue.

GueRed

He plays well for England. And shit for United. Any number of factors.
But the difference in attitude is unforgivable when you are United's captain.
He's played well for United too.

This season he's been poor. As have a number of other important player in the first team.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Maquire being pretty strongly criticised, by Keane and co for his goal celebration , do they have a point ?
I think they make a very good point.
Maguire suggesting that he’s “silenced his critics” by scoring against Albania. I think I agree with Keane

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
He's back and he silenced them critics. What a monumental goal vs Albania. You all should feel ashamed for critcising him.