Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Ban

And he would better than brainfart "wanna be hard man" Lovren. Vida got yellow, and Lovren knowing Vida is off for next game, does everything in his power to be off now too. What a bellend. Or is it bell end?
He really is one. You really got to be special to get a yellow for talking to a judge while in danger of missing the next game.

Yagami

Good post resistant
That sounds good! They'll also have problems. :)
No problem mate, it's always better when it's more competitive unless it's your own team. :)

BTW does Northern Ireland has any chance of going through?
I just had a look and it looks like there's still a chance for N.Ireland to qualify. They're on 12 points in 3rd with Germany and Holland both on 15 with 2 games remaining. Their last two games are against both Germany and Holland :nervous:
Vavro will be back, yes, he got 1 game for cumulated yellows. Skrtel just had a farewell game, so this was planned all the way through. Also, they have another option besides Skriniar and Vavro in Valjent, who playes regularly at CB at Mallorca, who got promoted to La Liga this season.
Ah, I see. I wasn't aware of any of this so thanks! I thought it was strange Skrtel getting called up as I could've swore he retired from international footy.
And he would better than brainfart "wanna be hard man" Lovren. Vida got yellow, and Lovren knowing Vida is off for next game, does everything in his power to be off now too. What a bellend. Or is it bell end?
You were right the first time :D

Ban

Croatia hardly ever lose at home and still need points to get through so I'd be amazed if they went to Zagreb and won.
It will be held in Rijeka but point still stands. In any case it's silly we have let it come down to the last game.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I know i will sound as cocky prick now but in this group we should have won all games. Our players were always spoiled brats. Good on tournaments but against smaller teams it is always "it will be easy" approach.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Bruno Fernandes benched for João Mário and Félix benched for Guedes

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ehhhhh, Winks as our DLP! Hopefully he has a good game.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
HT: Czech Republic 0 - 3 Northern Ireland :wenger:
Just a friendly so doubt Czechs are taking it too seriously after their big effort v England.

Two goals for "defender" Paddy McNair though. ;)

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Can't see England losing to Bulgaria but what's the standing if it happens?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
See the lovely England fans respected the Bulgarian national anthem by singing throughout :rolleyes:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Where the hell has he been for the last few weeks

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Kick and run merchant with good skill there.

Wayne's World

Marcus Rashford is a left winger, not a striker, the more I watch him the more I think that's his best position.

He should be playing there at the weekend