Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Be interesting to see Mount playing deeper than he has all season, if that formation is right.
Literally just finished watching the Southampton game back on the app and it looked like he was playing there mostly in that game, looked the same Vs Brighton also.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Will the England game be on YouTube or somewhere ?

Deery

Dreary
Emptied my account on England win both teams to score, given the front line and defence I hope am right..

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Was the well done by the ref? Let the play go till VAR confirmed it? Or was it such an obvious peno he should have blew?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Someone in this thread said Belgium are the kings of qualifiers but really that's England.

Rednotdead

Some of the worst defending I've ever seen from an international team. They can't even get the absolute basics right.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Midfield is absolutely terrible. Have yet to see what everybody else sees in Rice, I've yet to be impressed.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Midfield is absolutely terrible. Have yet to see what everybody else sees in Rice, I've yet to be impressed.
Don’t see it either. He’s very limited. Has time on his hands of course but he’s a 5/10 player at the moment that occasionally has a 8/10 game.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
England lack a DLP.

A Jorginho or De Jong like player in place or Rice/Henderson and the midfield would be so much better.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Don’t see it either. He’s very limited. Has time on his hands of course but he’s a 5/10 player at the moment that occasionally has a 8/10 game.
He’s a destroyer in a 3 man midfield if best.
Rice and Henderson in a 2 man midfield is a joke :lol:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is 1 United player on the pitch basically the lowest its ever been in England or have there been times when there was none?
WC2010 only had Rooney starting. Carrick was the only other United player in the squad but he didn't play a minute.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Fecking Declan Rice, totally overrated. Game IQ for attacking football v limited. Henderson not much better tonight but shown it historically.