Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers)

RedRocket9908

Cameroon 0-0 Burundi after 20 minutes but Burundi who need to win to qualify for AFCON ahead of Cameroon have had the only shots on target.

CloneMC16

Horrible pass by Belligham. Rashford had a great opportunity to shoot.

Bobski

Bellingham and Rashy have great chemistry, despite that pass.

Dan_F

How are you bringing United into this:lol:

Bizarre
Because I wanted to? In what way is it bizarre. I only really watch United games so I’m quite shocked that England seem to be able to play more cohesive football. I can literally never remember a point in time when that’s happened.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think replace Phillips and you have the best England side in terms of the attack tbh. Exceptional pace and technical ability.

TheReligion

Abusive
Because I wanted to? In what way is it bizarre. I only really watch United games so I’m quite shocked that England seem to be able to play more cohesive football. I can literally never remember a point in time when that’s happened.
ok champ

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
In other news: why did Qatar host Russia to play a match? Aren't they basically non grata in the footballing world at the moment?
Aren't Russia going to apply to join Asian confederation so think they're just playing all the nations to gather support.

Terrible optics if Uefa re-admit them any time soon.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I think replace Phillips and you have the best England side in terms of the attack tbh. Exceptional pace and technical ability.
Put Foden where Phillips is (and have Foden in front of Bellingham) and get Saka in there and it's our best front 6.

Zoo

Been fairly impressed with Guehi. Southgate has options there definitely