Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
You guys saying Martinez is too short? Van Gaal just put 2 ft tall Malacia in as a central defender :lol:

Red Star One

Fecking hell Poland is so shamelessly bad under Michniewicz, I’d literally have half of the armchair experts from the Caf over that inept fraud if it was down to me

antk

I blame this awful away shirt. Looks deceptively okay at range but the motifs are atrocious

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
That's weird. I have Sky with the sports channels and BT sport but the channel is telling me to upgrade my subscription, which isn't going to happen.
It's open for me as well, Premier Sports is locked but I've never subscribed to either.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
If Upamecano is beaten up by his teammates after the game, don't blame them. :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Only the Denmark/France game with more than 2 shots on target so far.

Asger

I think France has the same problem as England do. Both dinosaur's as managers. All the talent both national team have and they play with 5 defenders!

JPRouve

Scout
I think France has the same problem as England do. Both dinosaur's as managers. All the talent both national team have and they play with 5 defenders!
There is 15 injured players.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm trying to decide who's been more underwhelming between England and France.

JPRouve

Scout
They have been boring to watch for years! They were boring when I lived in Montpellier 6 years ago as well!
That's your problem because during that time they went to a final of the Euro and a world cup. They also didn't have that talent 6 years ago and have had a lot of injuries in the past 24 months. There is a point where people need to make a bit of sense, you are talking about a nation that has actually won something.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
France has been playing very offensive.

What game are you watching...

They just didn't take their chances, and Denmark did.

Anyways, this is a very alternative France, half of these players aren't going to the WC, not as a starters at least, i wouldn't be worried.

They won the last Nations League with their full XI.

Asger

That's your problem because during that time they went to a final of the Euro and a world cup. They also didn't have that talent 6 years ago and have had a lot of injuries in the past 24 months. There is a point where people need to make a bit of sense, you are talking about a nation that has actually won something.
Yes by playing negative way. They should have won the Euro as well by not playing so negative formation.

JPRouve

Scout
Yes by playing negative way. They should have won the Euro as well by not playing so negative formation.
France haven't played negative in a while and France strength in 2018 was their defense, why do you want a team to not lean on their strength. There is no points for pleasing neutrals.

Also the back 3 ideal isn't with 5 defenders but Théo and Coman as wingbacks.

Asger

France haven't played negative in a while and France strength in 2018 was their defense, why do you want a team to not lean on their strength. There is no points for pleasing neutrals.
Its France... Not Iceland. But If French people are happy with 1 win in this average group then good for them.