Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

Teja

That’s the sort of playmaker pass Shaw can pull off when he’s at his best. Gets forgotten about a lot on here.
Yeah he never got a proper shot under Ten Hag. He looked so awkward playing that inverted fullback role to the point that our whole build up / attack looked different with him in the back line vs Malacia.

Yorke to Cole

No wonder City let Sterling go.
I listened to a United podcast that is based in the States. They were rounding up the transfer news and spoke about Chelsea, seen as they are now under American ownership and one of the presenters said the same; "Guardiola has let him go for a reason."

Abraxas

Why does Kane always look so... heavy when he puts on a three lions shirt? He never looks quite so cumbersome for Spurs, does he?

For England his playmaking seems to desert him, he looks a yard off it, and he bolsters his numbers with easy chances and pens whereas at Spurs he seems rounded with his finishes. I've always found his overall play peculiar for England. Not something specific to tonight, just something that's always struck me.

90 + 5min

I have watched Bellingham and Rice a lot. I really can't understand people branding these two as stars and someone who can control midfield. They have long, long way to go. Henderson should play before them. So should Mount. I can't see how media can put price tag 100m+ on those guys.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I have watched Bellingham and Rice a lot. I really can't understand people branding these two as stars and someone to can control midfield. They have long, long way to go. Henderson should play before them. So should Mount. I can't see how media can put price tag 100m+ on those guys.
Yep both outrageously overrated

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Why does Kane always look so... heavy when he puts on a three lions shirt? He never looks quite so cumbersome for Spurs, does he?

For England his playmaking seems to desert him, he looks a yard off it, and he bolsters his numbers with easy chances and pens whereas at Spurs he seems rounded with his finishes. I've always found his overall play peculiar for England. Not something specific to tonight, just something that's always struck me.
If Sterling and Foden weren't playing so terribly he would have already had a goal and an assist.

Abraxas

If Sterling and Foden weren't playing so terribly he would have already had a goal and am assist.
It's not tonight. He's been good so far. Which prompted me to consider why he's a different player for England because it's unusual to see him linking so well. I guess it's as simple as less chemistry with teammate's and no Son.