Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

Gandalf

Great news. With Harry retaining his spot in the team I am positively ecstatic at the likelihood of him having to deal with the pace and movement of the Welsh forward line in Qater. I was concerned Gareth might choose a mobile player with some awareness of the game around him but Southgate has come up trumps with his secret Welsh agenda.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
If England get tonked tonight, Southgate will be under a lot of pressure. Some looney on 606 wanted him sacked and replaced by Jordan Henderson

TheReligion

Abusive
Great news. With Harry retaining his spot in the team I am positively ecstatic at the likelihood of him having to deal with the pace and movement of the Welsh forward line in Qater. I was concerned Gareth might choose a mobile player with some awareness of the game around him but Southgate has come up trumps with his secret Welsh agenda.
You might only lose by 2 goals, not 3.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Is it more or has the level of talent available to the Germans collapsed? I am looking at that team and thinking, feck me, can't see many top players.

Deery

Dreary
England have a real serious lack of midfielders, can’t see them doing much at the World Cup, I’d give JWP some game time at least..

mu4c_20le

Is it more or has the level of talent available to the Germans collapsed? I am looking at that team and thinking, feck me, can't see many top players.
Yep. Their brightest talent was raised and trained in England.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
They're giving game time to their lesser because they're only playing minnows.

Deery

Dreary
Not sure about defence but the rest look fine.

Zoo

Southgate is placing a big onus on a confidence shot Maguire and also Stones to bring the ball out from the back because they can’t build up through midfield. The forward line is also not that inspiring, Foden and Sterling are runners and don’t have much flair.

Deery

Dreary
Southgate is placing a big onus on a confidence shot Maguire and also Stones to bring the ball out from the back because they can’t build up through midfield. The forward line is also not that inspiring, Foden and Sterling are runners and don’t have much flair.
It’s a really weird formation and players to play, kinda getting Ole vibes that he doesn’t really know what he’s doing, would definitely start JWP and Grealish, possibly Saka on the right as well.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
Frigging 5 at the back again. What's the point? We are shit with 5 at the back

Abraxas

Frigging 5 at the back again. What's the point? We are shit with 5 at the back
Somehow he's managed to pick an even more boring lineup with the inclusion of Shaw as a left wing back and the same drab formation that has yet to provide any decent attacking displays.