Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
England don’t really deserve to win

PoTMS

Southgate is a fecking idiot. Not gonna blame anyone else but him. He brings nothing to this exceptional groups of players but vibes. I'm sorry for ever putting Ole in the same sentence as him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Not 100% sure. I watched the game for England vs Wales and they were camped in their box so he wasn't in the game much. He's very highly rated though. His younger brother is also a keeper and plays for England too.
Father pro golfer, sons goal keepers. Interesting.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
England bang average again. Like they are 9/10 under Southgate. Looking forward to him going after the WC.

Drainy

Southgate really is fecking inept.

Mount and Sterling have had poor games and dropped off in the second half and yet he still made no changes.

Wayne's World

If England don't get their usual fluke route to getting to a final like the last two tournaments then they won't be going too far next year at the World Cup

Yagami

Good post resistant
Mount brings absolutely feck all from an attacking perspective to England. Only there because of what he brings defensively. A more ambitious manager would drop him for a more attacking player.
I said this during the Euros, too. Criminal that he played as much as he did.

Unfortunately, even when Rashford, Sancho, Greenwood come back into the side, he'll likely still play. I think, for Southgate, he's a certainty with Kane and Sterling, leaving one attacking spot for the aforementioned players and Grealish.

Judas

Open to offers
Yes we're in a good position, yes its not a bad result, but anyone happy to put up with that piss shite with that group of players is a weirdo. Southgate is a negative dullard.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Tbh I'm still waiting for some attacking subs from the Italy match from Southgate.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yes we're in a good position, yes its not a bad result, but anyone happy to put up with that piss shite with that group of players is a weirdo. Southgate is a negative dullard.
Think he was happy with the draw. Nearly got lucky with an unexpected win.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
If England don't get their usual fluke route to getting to a final like the last two tournaments then they won't be going too far next year at the World Cup
England will be one of the top seeds so I would steady yourself for another potential easy draw. You can rest easy, though. They won't win anything with him in charge.

cj_sparky

Southgate needs to starting trusting his squad more, England needed fresh legs and he did nothing.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Broja scores again for Albania. Maybe the manager should start his best player?
I said it before and I'll say it again, I just don't see anything special about him?
Good under Tuchel's system. He runs a lot and follows instructions.

Hulme91

Poland didn't have a sniff for most this game when England played on the front foot, what's the point in bringing Poland onto you in the last 5 minutes by going defensive? Southgate is an appalling manager

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
How dare anyone question Southgate. We beat Hungary, don't you know?

Bobski

Poland put a huge shift in tonight, clearly outmatched for talent but made England grind for everything, and I don't mind the physical edge they showed. Nothing dangerous, but got stuck in and you could see guys like Grealish get frustrated.

Big change for Grealish, at Villa he could do as he wished and be praised but that style will not get the best out of other quality players.

Blood Mage

Lewandowski is just ridiculous, he might have a slight edge over Messi as the world's best player right now.