IPL 2018

Kapardin

Like DD are gonna chase this score. This one is in the bag.

Seems like Watson and Dhoni will take us to the trophy this season. Deliver every time.

AshRK

Wont mind to see dd and their young players finish 4th and play in playoffs But ofcourse I am a dd fan, and would love that to happen :p

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Close enough from DD. Shankar with a nice little cameo at the end. Back to the top of the table!

Skills

Snitch
Why isn't this Pant guy in the Indian T20 team? Looks a player

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Because India has a captain and a coaching staff that doesn't really rate him very highly and are obsessed with giving old guys a chance. Pant has to work on a lot of stuff but he has some ridiculous talent and he should be getting more games for India

Last edited:

prath92

Because full strength, it’s hard to break into. This was the team that played vs SA

Dhawan
Rohit
Raina
Pandey
Dhoni
Karthik
Pandya
Bhuvi
Unadkat
Bumrah
Chahal

Now assuming Kohli gets into the team ahead of Raina, Pandey’s position is the only one which is questionable. Dhoni and Karthik have cemented their position with their recent performances. Pandya isn’t going to be dropped as he is an all rounder. There’s also Sanju Samson, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul in contention for that position.

I think going forward frankly India should have a batsman who can bowl a bit if need be in that position.

prath92

Dhoni has hit 27 sixes this IPL, the most so far. He is also third in orange cap contenders behind Rayudu and pant.

zing

Zingle balls
Despite all these Indian players doing well, I think only 1-2 of them will make the step up. Don't like Pant's game one bit. Top order Yusuf Pathan.

From the batsmen, only like Gill and Samson. Gill is the only one I am 100% certain will play successfully for India. From the bowlers, maybe 1-2 of the pacers(Siraj, Kaul, Sran, Rajpoot) will play limited overs.

prath92

Despite all these Indian players doing well, I think only 1-2 of them will make the step up. Don't like Pant's game one bit. Top order Yusuf Pathan.

From the batsmen, only like Gill and Samson. Gill is the only one I am 100% certain will play successfully for India. From the bowlers, maybe 1-2 of the pacers(Siraj, Kaul, Sran, Rajpoot) will play limited overs.
I like Shaw too. Though I think it’s difficult for him to break into the side with Dhawan Rohit and Rahul in contention, eerily similar to Dhawan not breaking in earlier because of sachin Sehwag and Gambhir

zing

Zingle balls
I like Shaw too. Though I think it’s difficult for him to break into the side with Dhawan Rohit and Rahul in contention, eerily similar to Dhawan not breaking in earlier because of sachin Sehwag and Gambhir
Saw him in the world cup, he won't make it unless he changes his technique. His hand eye coordination is very good but his technique is piss poor.

Bit sehwag like but it's very very hard to make it just on that. Sehwag was just that good.

prath92

Tbh technique isn’t everything. Dhoni is hardly easy on the eye but he is effective. If he gets results, why not

Kazi

AB needs to come out and say that he feels RCB can run the table ala Aaron Rodgers; that’s the only way that they can make the Playoffs.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

KL Rahul has really been awesome this IPL as well.

What's your take on him? Seems very elegant.

Unless he's already represented your country and hence you haven't mentioned him.

zing

Zingle balls
KL Rahul has really been awesome this IPL as well.

What's your take on him? Seems very elegant.

Unless he's already represented your country and hence you haven't mentioned him.
He's played and is successful for India. I used to be a big fan of him till he played like an absolute plonker in south Africa .

Anyone watching this srh match? They're reversing it in the 11th over. How's that possible, without Warner in the lineup?

AshRK

He's played and is successful for India. I used to be a big fan of him till he played like an absolute plonker in south Africa .

Anyone watching this srh match? They're reversing it in the 11th over. How's that possible, without Warner in the lineup?
Srh have been phenomenal to my surprise. Their bowling attack is so good and full marks to Williamson for leading from the front.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
RCB are terrible this year. I actually thought they had a bit more balance in their lineup by getting rid of Gayle. But their batting is letting them down.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Brilliant from SRH :drool:

Their bowling is just on point. What a final over from Bhuve as well. RCB needed 12 to win, 5 wickets in hand and the 20th over goes for something like: 1 1 2 1 1 W :drool:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
One of the best t20 Innings I've ever seen.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791

Pathan has never looked as good as Pant has over the past couple of IPLs.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The Rishabh pant hate is embarrassing. Rather than embracing and trying to get the best out of this crazy talent the Indian selectors and captains have done everything possible to kill his career. What a great response from the kid just a day after the selectors picked Manish Pandey over him in the t 20 squad . In this IPL Pant has 521 runs at a SR of 180 while Manish Pandey has 183 runs at a SR of 112 .

Ish

Lights on for Luke
The Rishabh pant hate is embarrassing. Rather than embracing and trying to get the best out of this crazy talent the Indian selectors and captains have done everything possible to kill his career. What a great response from the kid just a day after the selectors picked Manish Pandey over him in the t 20 squad . In this IPL Pant has 521 runs at a SR of 180 while Manish Pandey has 183 runs at a SR of 112 .
I’m not too familiar with the Indian cricket politics but why the hate on him? I mentioned him and KL Rahul the other day and 2 of the batsmen I’m super impressed with. Rahul is so classy :drool:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I’m not too familiar with the Indian cricket politics but why the hate on him? I mentioned him and KL Rahul the other day and 2 of the batsmen I’m super impressed with. Rahul is so classy :drool:
Pant has had serious fitness issues and his batting style is clearly very raw so it's hard to pick him. The thing I hate is that there is too much of a buddy culture in Indian team . Kohli might be this really aggressive guy but he doesn't make tough decisions , he will give his buddies as many chances as he can rather than dropping them

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Pant has had serious fitness issues and his batting style is clearly very raw so it's hard to pick him. The thing I hate is that there is too much of a buddy culture in Indian team . Kohli might be this really aggressive guy but he doesn't make tough decisions , he will give his buddies as many chances as he can rather than dropping them
Aaargh thanks Ayush. I suppose that culture applies to most teams, id think. Even here in SA we had those claims - that there was a tight core group and clear favoritism.

But yeah, even if his style is raw, he seems a talent which should be nurtured, developed and trusted - if that’s not the case currently.

AshRK

Punjab have put themselves in trouble now. Some ordinary team selection. They have to blame themselves for this situation.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Great batting by the KKR, but shit bowling from the KXIP.

Was never really gonna make that chase. Their middle order haven’t really fired at all.

Good to see AB and Kohli in form but afraid too little, too late.