IPL 2019

VJ1762

Man, people here really hate CSK. I am just hoping for one more title this year, before a complete rebuild next year.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
BT Sport got some games as well?
Thought Sky bought the rights?
BT Sport got the rights for UK broadcaster from Sky Sports. Star Gold isn’t a UK broadcaster but it’s on Skybox for free so anyone who wants to watch IPl who isn’t subscribed to BT Sport can watch it on Star Gold for free. It’s exactly the same match coverage with the English commentary and all.

Last edited:

kthanksbye

Supporting Mumbai as always. The squad looks good this time, even last year we played well, lost out on a lot of close games.
Now that Rohit has confirmed that he'll open the innings. I expect this lineup most probably.

Rohit, QdK, Kishan, Surya, Pollard, Hardik, Krunal, Ben, Mcclanaghan, Markande, Bumrah.
Batting till #9, 4 seam options, 2 spin options.

Can't see how Yuvi fits in, it would probably be at Surya's expense, which would be harsh because he was our top scorer last season.

robinrooney

BT Sport got the rights for UK broadcaster from Sky Sports. Star Gold isn’t a UK broadcaster but it’s on Skybox for free so anyone who wants to watch IPl who isn’t subscribed to BT Sport can watch it on Star Gold for free. It’s exactly the same match coverage with the English commentary and all.

Thanks for that, never knew this

13 from 6
Andre Russell on strike, with 48 from 18
Phenomenal hitting, Kumar to bowlt he final over

EDIT
Not Kumar,

Moby

Dick
180 was not good enough on that pitch, especially after the start SRH had and had wickets in hand to go for a bigger total. Should have scored 200 with that platform.

Still, they were on top with Rashid and Bhuvi to bowl 3 of last 5 overs, but then Dre Russ happened. Unreal finishing.

Kapardin

Man, people here really hate CSK. I am just hoping for one more title this year, before a complete rebuild next year.
RCB taken to the cleaners by 80 year old Harbhajan who's been only a commentator for the past year.:lol:

Delhi Capitals' name change appears to be working. Still the most awkward name change in history though:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Imagine keeping Pant at home and taking Dhoni to world cup which is what india will do.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Imagine keeping Pant at home and taking Dhoni to world cup which is what india will do.
It doesn't have to be Pant or Dhoni does it? Surely Pant should be in ahead of Jedhav.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
According to Indian selectors it is.
That's mad, Dhoni is declining but I fancy he's got one good tournament left in him, Pant is a freak and should absolutely be given a chance to do what he does. If I had to pick the best 15 guys to go:

Sharma
Dhawan
Kohli
KL Rahul/Agarwal (the 4 position is a difficult one)
Dhoni (wk)
Pant
Shankar/H Pandya
Jadeja/Y Chahal
K Yadav
Shami/B Kumar
Bumrah

MJJ

Pant is insane, so young and so talented. Its amazing how india always discovers these power hitters while we can't find one who can clear the boundary.

MDFC Manager

Dhawan's fielding :lol: what's going on with him these days.

It doesn't have to be Pant or Dhoni does it? Surely Pant should be in ahead of Jedhav.
There's so many positions Pant can potentially take in the team, but the couch in his living room will be most likely.

Yuvraj and Pollard teeing off now

JohnnyKills

Dhawan's fielding :lol: what's going on with him these days.

There's so many positions Pant can potentially take in the team, but the couch in his living room will be most likely.

Yuvraj and Pollard teeing off now
Amazing from Pant. What a player he is.

Does seem that MI lack wicket-takers apart from Bumrah though. Can they bring in anyone who might be able to shake things up?

Moby

Dick
It will be beyond retarded to not have Pant in the starting 11 for the WC, with or without Dhoni. His errors behind the stumps in the series vs Aus helped Dhoni's case who is obviously still incredible as a keeper, but both can easily be in the team.

We have the top-3 set, and considering Dhoni plays, 5-6-7 with him, Jadhav and Hardik should be set as well, but that no.4 guy in the middle order has been changed amongst a few players and no one has really been able to settle in the team. That can easily go to Pant, who in the kind of batting friendly pitches England is likely to prepare would be absolutely destructive. Can come at 4, 5 or 6 depending on the situation.

Some quality batting today. Warner, Russell, Rana and Pant.

JohnnyKills

It will be beyond retarded to not have Pant in the starting 11 for the WC, with or without Dhoni. His errors behind the stumps in the series vs Aus helped Dhoni's case who is obviously still incredible as a keeper, but both can easily be in the team.

We have the top-3 set, and considering Dhoni plays, 5-6-7 with him, Jadhav and Hardik should be set as well, but that no.4 guy in the middle order has been changed amongst a few players and no one has really been able to settle in the team. That can easily go to Pant, who in the kind of batting friendly pitches England is likely to prepare would be absolutely destructive. Can come at 4, 5 or 6 depending on the situation.

Some quality batting today. Warner, Russell, Rana and Pant.
Agree. He has to play.

paulscholes18

Supporting Mumbai as always. The squad looks good this time, even last year we played well, lost out on a lot of close games.
Now that Rohit has confirmed that he'll open the innings. I expect this lineup most probably.

Rohit, QdK, Kishan, Surya, Pollard, Hardik, Krunal, Ben, Mcclanaghan, Markande, Bumrah.
Batting till #9, 4 seam options, 2 spin options.

Can't see how Yuvi fits in, it would probably be at Surya's expense, which would be harsh because he was our top scorer last season.
I’m also supporting MI as always, the batting looks very good, but the bowling attack will cost them.
No idea why they signed Ben Cutting, poor with the bat and leaks runs for fun with the ball his economy rate in the IPL is over 9.
I know Mcclanaghan takes wickets but again he goes for plenty economy over 8.5.

Think it will be KKR’s year

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Pant is just awesome player to watch. He is one of the most exciting talent in last 15-20 years. Was very excited to watch Dhoni when he played for India A team in 2003 or 2004. Then it was Kohli when he played for U19s and made debut for senior team. After that it's Pant.

Will be cheering for Delhi as second team.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Pant is insane, so young and so talented. Its amazing how india always discovers these power hitters while we can't find one who can clear the boundary.
What power hitters?? We haven't had a power hitter since Yuvi 2009.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Pant, pandya, dhoni, rohit even kohli.
Doesn't play, severely inconsistent, strike rates in the last few years for MS the "power hitter" Dhoni: 80, 84, 71 and 78, not a power hitter when you start every innings 30 from 60 and not a power hitter just the best batsman in existence.

Go to youtube and watch Yuvi from 2009, thats a fecking powerhitter. You might remember when he tore your arseholes back in 2006, as well. Best hitter in ODI cricket Yuvi was from 2006-2009. 85 sixes in three years back then in 86 matches.