IPL 2020

Cloud7

Holder has done quite well since being brought in. Well in, my captain.

NinjaFletch

Mooen Ali getting a golden duck off a free hit is the most Mooen Ali thing ever.

zing

Zingle balls
why did RCB change everything about their 11 for today.. so strange

Interval

Level
RCB collapsing when it matters while ADV is left to pick up the pieces of their flailing effort is the most RCB thing ever

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
28 required of 18 balls.
Good to have a tight finish.
Though RCB have to get both Holder and Lane our to really have a chance.

AshRK

Kane Williamson is a class player. SRH now favourites against DC.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
If Kohli actually cared about winning, he would resign as RCB captain and just play as a batsman. Gambhir really hates him, went in hard on him in the Cricinfo post match talk.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Rcb are screwed either way , I just don't see how Kohli can play in this team as a non captain .

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
That's true too.

DC vs SRH will be a good game I think.
Delhi and RCB played their best stuff early on and stayed there due to the inconsistency of the other teams. Sunrisers have effectively won four consecutive knockout games and are peaking at the right time, should be a good game though. I wouldn’t mind Sunrisers going all the way, they’ve got some very likeable players.

AshRK

This is how delhi should have played against MI too. Be aggressive and not passive. 189 should be enough but have to get warner out. Special mention to Natarajan. Find of the season.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
This is how delhi should have played against MI too. Be aggressive and not passive. 189 should be enough but have to get warner out. Special mention to Natarajan. Find of the season.
Where was Shaw?

also whats happened to Bairstow at Hyderabad?

AshRK

Where was Shaw?

also whats happened to Bairstow at Hyderabad?
Shaw dropped considering his poor performance.

Bairstow victim of 4 foreign players rule. Holder has done really well since coming in and Srh management trust's Williamson more than Bairstow.

Skills

Snitch

Bairstow victim of 4 foreign players rule. Holder has done really well since coming in and Srh management trust's Williamson more than Bairstow.
For Rahane of all players who's also been complete dog shit.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Thanks. Looks like Holder/Bairstow decision back fired today!

But I also agree that Shaw (and Pant) have regressed from last year.

AshRK

Williamson gone but delhi doing their best to throw it away. Why not bowl ashwin earlier.

AshRK

First final for Delhi. Srh played some good cricket. Hopefully delhi gives a good fight against MI.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What an amazing win for Delhi . First final after all those years of pain. Some standout performers for the team this season amongst some rather awful ones .
Dhawan has been absolutely magnificent, I must admit that even after all these years I didn't think that he could be this good. 600 runs at a SR of 145+ is just incredible.
Stoinis has been a real surprise and I have been so so impressed by what a smart cricketer he is.
Rabada & Nortje have been terrific and the two spinners have done really well too

Hard to win against MI though especially when half your team is playing absolute garbage . Iyer & Pant have been pathetic and I am not sure they can turn it around in the last game . I can't believe that Iyer played a 20 ball 20 today walking in at 90/1 after 9 . This sort of selfish batting seems to be promoted in India for some reason. Pant can't buy a shot and his fitness is awful for an international cricketer . Really disappointing from the two guys I expected who would lead DC for years to come

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Delhi elect to bat first in the final, big toss to win. Getting a good score and defending is the best chance they have of beating MI. Chasing even a par target against them is difficult with their bowling attack. Hoping for a last ball finish.

Skills

Snitch
Delhi are a joke. I bet they retain Rahane and let Shaw go in the draft