Ireland vs England, June 7th 2015 (International Friendly)

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Kane would have buried that chance.

BUGGS

Rooney really is past it and has been for some time.

jeff_goldblum

The build up to this as been very low key in the media.
Haha dunno if you're being sarcastic but I'd literally not seen anything about it, granted I've been in something of a work bubble recenntly

Put it this way: if your nan comes 'round with albums full of holiday snaps, hug her and turn the telly off immediately.
I'm considering calling to invite her and it's only been 5 minutes

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I cannot understand how a player of his ability can fall apart in a matter of weeks. Surely the majority of pros can take a few weeks off and not suffer having a first touch of a pub player, it's absolutely pathetic.

El Zoido

Rooney has been living off his reputation for years now. That touch was just shocking. Pub standard.

clarkydaz

I cannot understand how a player of his ability can fall apart in a matter of weeks. Surely the majority of pros can take a few weeks off and not suffer having a first touch of a pub player, it's absolutely pathetic.
sadly its nothing new

Hed Zitin

He's been the footballing equivalent of an old diesel engine on a cold day for years and years. You have to keep it running for a while before you can drive it.

It's why he's been crap internationally for years. He doesn't have the games to get a rhythm going.

jeff_goldblum

I'd probably have given that the other way personally, Sterling made no effort to win the ball.