Ireland vs Serbia - WCQ

diarm

State of that tackle from McClean!

I'm Irish but how hasn't he given a card there?

Peanut Butter

Who is currently the most talented Irish player? I am out of touch when it comes to international footy these days.

Trizy

Who is currently the most talented Irish player? I am out of touch when it comes to international footy these days.
Coleman before and during his broken leg.

Excellent cross in the box, pity about the poor offside.

diarm

Took me about 3 minutes to notice the offside there. I went fecking bananas!

diarm

There'll be a broken leg in this game the way this ref is letting stuff go!

He seems about a minute behind the pace as well. Missing stuff everywhere.

diarm

If Ireland had played with this team and these tactics against Georgia we'd have won 4-0.

ONeill needs to be braver away from home against smaller sides.

diarm

Brady has been far too casual, both on the ball and with lazy set pieces so far.

Dunphy is going to be unbearable at halftime, Hoolihane has made a huge difference.

Trizy

Didn't know Patrick Stewart was Serbia's manager.

Peanut Butter

Brady has been far too casual, both on the ball and with lazy set pieces so far.

Dunphy is going to be unbearable at halftime, Hoolihane has made a huge difference.
What will Dunphy (I take it he works Irish tv? I am watching on Sky) have to complain about?

Ireland have played ok. When you look at the lack of quality in Ireland's squad compared to Serbia, you've done well.

WhoDaGOAT

Hoolahan, Brady, McClean and Meyler. Excellent.

Serbia do look like they have a goal in them, though.

diarm

What will Dunphy (I take it he works Irish tv? I am watching on Sky) have to complain about?

Ireland have played ok. When you look at the lack of quality in Ireland's squad compared to Serbia, you've done well.
We've done very well.

He'll be unbearable because he's been crying about Hoolihane not starting for about 30 years at this stage and the lad had done well.

He'll be sat there with a big smug smile on his miserable face. It'll last two minutes before he finds something negative to moan about.

Wayne's World

Glenn Whelan should never play for Ireland again....our best performances constantly without him in the team

Peanut Butter

We've done very well.

He'll be unbearable because he's been crying about Hoolihane not starting for about 30 years at this stage and the lad had done well.

He'll be sat there with a big smug smile on his miserable face. It'll last two minutes before he finds something negative to moan about.
It's his thing isn't it, to be controversial. I have seen vids of him on YouTube and he always seems a bit drunk to me.

diarm

Glenn Whelan should never play for Ireland again....our best performances constantly without him in the team
So true. With Meyler, Hoolihane, Hendrick, Arter, McCarthy and Hourihane to choose from, the days of Glenn Whelan should be long behind us.

diarm

It's his thing isn't it, to be controversial. I have seen vids of him on YouTube and he always seems a bit drunk to me.
He's definitely been drunk up there on occasion.

You should've seen the way he used to go on about Ronaldo. Called him a fraud of a footballer. Said he wasn't fit to lace Rooney's boots and would never amount to anything.

Peanut Butter

He's definitely been drunk up there on occasion.

You should've seen the way he used to go on about Ronaldo. Called him a fraud of a footballer. Said he wasn't fit to lace Rooney's boots and would never amount to anything.
:lol: