Ireland vs Serbia - WCQ

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Ireland have been playing utterly shite football recently. Can't help but think after such an immense start O'Neil went more conservative and they're going to end up blowing it.

Brophs

The One and Only
Some strike, but sloppy goal to concede in terms of build up.

lem8sh

Ireland have been playing utterly shite football recently. Can't help but think after such an immense start O'Neil went more conservative and they're going to end up blowing it.
Been playing shite football for years. As I've said before, O'Neill is nothing but Trappatoni with a Derry accent.

Peanut Butter

Mate look at their (your?) squad. It's the poorest Ireland squad quality wise for a very long time surely?

Offside

Mate look at their (your?) squad. It's the poorest Ireland squad quality wise for a very long time surely?
Im not an Ireland fan but I think you could get more out of that team. It's surely better than that Euro 2012 team although it is miles off their 1990 or 2002 teams.

Peanut Butter

Im not an Ireland fan but I think you could get more out of that team. It's surely better than that Euro 2012 team although it is miles off their 1990 or 2002 teams.
I don't see enough of these players on a regular basis to form a solid opinion but players like Waters, McClean etc are really bad. They're not going to light up the football stage at international level.

Offside

I don't see enough of these players on a regular basis to form a solid opinion but players like Waters, McClean etc are really bad. They're not going to light up the football stage at international level.
They're better than Northern Ireland personnel wise for me, but nowhere close in terms of performance.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Very poor. Ireland aren't good enough really. Just scooping it forward hoping for the best

Baxter

That isn't a red is it? Genuine attempt to play the ball? I thought that was the new rule.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
That's pretty harsh but feck it :lol:

Also the gameplan has been from ancient times :lol:

Lennon7

Scummy delaying tactics from the Serbians

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
If only the Serb knew how bad Murphy was. No chance he would have done anything with it

Brophs

The One and Only
The problem with hoiking it long is that it almost complete negates our one man advantage.

Lennon7

Did Shlong think the linesman was an Ireland player there? What on earth was that

R'hllor

Vukovic, Prijovic, Gudelj, wondering how much they paid for their spots in national team

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
This is awful.

FireballXL5

To say we're agricultural is an insult to farming machinery. Not one of them has a football brain.