Is it time to burst Ten Hag’s bubble?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It is already history to me. Let's move forward and win the next few games. Let Liverpool fan rejoice, they had nothing much to cheer this season. I am more concern with what Antony brings to the table beside scoring a odd goal here and there.
Probably because you live in a place where it's already tomorrow and there are very few scousers. :(

Kingofwinners

Ridiculous thread. If you ever played any sport on a basic level you know the feeling of an empty tank. Big wins against Barcelona and West Ham that have real consequence. Hard fought on a tight squad and very little left when the tide turned today. The fact that Liverpool were fresher and needed this more reminds me of the good old years when they celebrated this like a trophy!!! Enjoy scousers. For us wake up tomorrow forget this and move onto next game. if we could finish top four with two cups Ten Hag has performed a miracle.

Andersonson

He wants to challenge on every front and win. He doesnt have the squad for it though and today we paid the price. He has done a marvellous job, just dont have the squad

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Our record against the big clubs was fantastic under LVG and Mourinho would never get stuffed 7-0 (yeah I know he lost 5-0 to the greatest club side ever but that was a one-off).
Yeah that record really established us as an elite side didn't it?