Is it written in the stars for England?

Idxomer

Spain finishing 2nd and getting out of their way.

France the heavy favorites and Netherlands the best team in their half are out.

They don't need to do much to reach the final, just beat an underwhelming Germany at home. They also have a better squad than anyone in the other half.

Is it finally coming home?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Considering Czech Rep beat the Dutch, Swiss beat the French and the Austrians played brilliantly against Italy.. I would stop the whole easy route nonsense.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It is written that they will go to out tamely, wholly out of place compared to the games we've seen so far in the knockouts.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
IT'S COMING HOME!!
For real this time!!
Really!!
REALLY!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That England will feck up their best chance ever of winning a tournament since 66? absolutely

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
If they beat Germany tomorrow, I think they'll make it to the final. Home advantage in their remaining matches (aside from QF) will be huge.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We will beat Germany by 2 or 3 goals then lose 1-0 to Sweden

Ralaks

There is no favorites anymore, everyone fecking up everyone. Would be foolish to take anything for granted this year.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
As good a chance as they’ll get. Don’t trust Southgate to get the tactics right though.

Castia

Massive chance for England

Beat Germany tomorrow and it’s coming home.

OleBoiii

I'm sorry lads. I have accidentally cursed you.

I predicted France, Portugal and England(in that order) to win the tournament. You guys must surely be next :(

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It is written that they will go to out tamely, wholly out of place compared to the games we've seen so far in the knockouts.
Everyone seems to know the scoreh they've seen it all before. They just know, they're so sure that England's going to throw it away, going to blow it away. But I know they can play because I remember.

Josep Dowling

‘Just that small task of beating the Germans’. Honestly do people not remember this is England ffs.

Zen

Still don't think this an 'easier' draw to the final than the 2010 draw was. But yeah, Germany are the only team I wouldn't fancy Southgate boring himself to a 1-0 win against left for me, that means little in general, but yeah.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I’m gonna say an England vs Italy final… I wouldn’t mind that as i had a tenner on Italy to win the tournament at the start so wouldn’t be bothered who won out of them.

redshaw

We're due a win at least against the Germans

Worrying though is how they pin back teams and force a goal

Irwin99

Wouldn't write off Sweden or Denmark now. If Switzerland can beat France then why not, England have hardly looked like a great team so far.

Wayne's World

This time tomorrow there will probably be an investigation into how it went wrong for England after being humbled by Germany.

Relem

We ain't winning sh1t. England always find new and exciting ways to fail. Though... I think it's 50 50 tomorrow and the half day is booked off to find a boozer in town

Nothing has changed. England are one of half a dozen teams that could have won it. I didn’t have Holland in that group.

denmark are perhaps the dark horses.

Whichever teams wins, will get some luck, let’s hope it’s England.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone seems to know the scoreh they've seen it all before. They just know, they're so sure that England's going to throw it away, going to blow it away. But I know they can play because I remember.
Ok, gramps.