Is it written in the stars for England?

Raredaredevil

You English are so unbelievably cocky that's why the world seems to hate you. "Written in the stars", "It's coming home", my goodness, please give me a break. How nauseating and cringey. At least wait till you beat us first. Christ.

Judas

Open to offers
You English are so unbelievably cocky that's why the world seems to hate you. "Written in the stars", "It's coming home", my goodness, please give me a break. How nauseating and cringey. At least wait till you beat us first. Christ.
So badly unaware of how English people actually feel, we couldn't be LESS cocky! :lol: such a bizarrely sulky and overly emotional response too.

Imagine its 2021 and still not understanding what "it's coming home" actually means. Oh baby cakes.

The Firestarter

Christ.

Dante

Average bang
This thread is trolling.

It's Coming Home is British-style irony. At least understand the subtext first. Christ.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Brexit Defense League out in full force.

Idxomer

I'm not English. It's a legitimate question, this is their best chance since forever to win a trophy.

I doubt any fan would've made this thread.

dove

Yes, as long as they don't concede. If they do, they need to score 2 which I think is mission impossible.

Raredaredevil

So badly unaware of how English people actually feel, we couldn't be LESS cocky! :lol: such a bizarrely sulky and overly emotional response too.

Imagine its 2021 and still not understanding what "it's coming home" actually means. Oh baby cakes.
Oh baby cakes, maybe the world doesn't actually revolve around England. I just think it's so funny and cringey how you guys think you have some god given right to win something when you've never actually defeat a big team in a major tournament in regulation time.

hubbuh

There is a really weird anti English sentiment on here at times..

big feck you on your face its coming home

Pickle85

'The world seems to hate you'?! Nice one. Clearly you're as awesome at judging a thread's intention as you are at avoiding generalisations.

Judas

Open to offers
Oh baby cakes, maybe the world doesn't actually revolve around England. I just think it's so funny and cringey how you guys think you have some god given right to win something when you've never actually defeat a big team in a major tournament in regulation time.
You had the chance to stop embarrassing yourself, but instead chose to continue, the floor is yours. Cry some more.

el3mel

Watch England defeat Germany and go all the way to the semis just to lose to Denmark.

hubbuh

No one thinks we have a god given right to win anything you oddball. We're crap as a general rule, but that doesn't mean we can't get excited ffs. Some right spaffers about

Dante

Average bang
The OP isn't English. It's not arrogance from anyone who supports the team.

The English are super pessimistic about the national team. It's Coming Home is an ironic take on decades of disappointment and shitness.

Pickle85

Watch England defeat Germany and go all the way to the semis just to lose to Denmark.
☝ I can see this happening. I'm still recovering emotionally from the world cup and that Croatia exit. Not sure I have another massive disappointment in me.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
All condescending humorless German fans being banned tonight, before the game. :wenger:

And, Yes, Manner, it was a trap. A preventive British trap. And you are duly falling for it. :p

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
:lol: :lol: England fans should keep up the "it's coming home" stuff, it's great winding up material.

FatTails

At home too. It’s practically in the bag at this point. The most talented team remaining in the competition no doubt, lots of talented right backs, one of the best strikers in the world, and even our lord and saviour, Sancho, can’t make the first 11.

Anything other than England winning it all would be a huge upset at this point.ha

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
People still don’t get that England’s “arrogance” is tongue in cheek. It’s the media’s job to create hype and interest but fans know we’re not that good. Looking forward to smashing Germany 1-0 tomorrow, it’s coming home baby!

Can't believe how there are football fans who still get triggered by it so easily :lol:
If we win tomorrow, I’m going to my nearest Audi garage with a ghetto blaster and playing all the versions of 3 lions :lol:

then going to Lidl and buying some groceries, just to throw them straight in the bin. Vindaloo

djembatheking

We can`t feck it up now surely, we`ve only got to beat the Germans tomorrow and it`s coming home .

Raredaredevil

You had the chance to stop embarrassing yourself, but instead chose to continue, the floor is yours. Cry some more.
We'll see tomorrow when the inevitable heartbreak happens for England after a penalty shoot-out.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
There are no easy games or teams left in the competition - all are capable of beating each other.

Zen86

It’s the best chance England have had in a long time, but all bets are off with the way this tournament has gone. No matches can be taken for granted

Idxomer

:lol: It’s clearly a fecking joke thread. Us English fans know it.
It's a bit of a joke with the title and the coming home bit, but this time I actually feel you have a chance of winning the whole thing.

djembatheking

If we win tomorrow, I’m going to my nearest Audi garage with a ghetto blaster and playing all the versions of 3 lions :lol:

then going to Lidl and buying some groceries, just to throw them straight in the bin. Vindaloo
I` m going to Lidl, going to buy me a sausage and eat it in front of the manager.