Is this next season's home kit for United?

Definitely a case of scare us with the awful bus seat cover so we won't be so mad about the slightly less awful real one.

It's not a classic but it will do.

JohnnyLaw

Kind of strange that it differs so much from the earlier mock-ups. Actually think I liked the mock-up better, this just looks a bit bland to me.

Deery

Dreary
Doesn’t look too bad will probably buy it, be nice if they brought out the green kit as well will wait and see.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm sure these manufacturers purposefully leak early concept kits to gauge fan reaction.

Snafu17

Not a huge fan of the pattern but it looks way better than the fan mock-ups.

RUCK4444

Much better than the mockup, phew!

Actually think the home kit will grow on people and become one of the better ones we’ve had recently when we look back.

Let’s turn it into a legendary one by winning the league!!:keano:

PoTMS

Just realised it's the kit from a few years back but in red.

Rolaholic

Fairly decent, would make that rumored zebra alternate a lot easier to take having solid regular kits

decorativeed

I'd be surprised if anyone had strong feelings either way about these two kits. About as safe as possible.

I do miss contrast collars though. Only one shirt since we switched to adidas has had white on the collar.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Lazy that both leaked kits have a horizontal pattern similar to the other. The more olive green top would have been a good pair with this red top.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Relieved those are the 2 and not the earlier god awful leaks. These ones are normal. Also looks more black than green.

Waiting on the alternate though...

siw2007

I love both of those kits. They look very similar to the blue one from 2016/2017. The best thing about that one was the really comfortable material that didn’t pull so easily so hope that both of these will be the same.

Norris

I think Adidas have done a decent job with our kits. Not spectacular, but likeable and very much buyable too.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
A yellow away kit just makes me think Liverpool tbh.

Our away should only ever be white or black with a dark blue third IMO.

stevoc

Home kit looks good. The Chevy logo has looked great on all the kits but that one really compliments it well I think.

Here’s hoping that sponsorship gets renewed for another 10 years. Iconic.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The Chevy logo has looked great on all the kits but that one really compliments it well I think.

Here’s hoping that sponsorship gets renewed for another 10 years. Iconic.
Umm...

I assume you’re messing around here? :D

Rolaholic

Few more angles of the home kit

The subtle yellow splatter goes with our badge much better than those terrible early concepts

I wanted that green one.
You're in luck,the away is apparently 'legacy green'... :lol:

Last edited:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Is this a first? Usually the leaks are spot on aren't they? So for the actual kit to leak this late in the day and be completely different to what we all lead to believe would be the kit is a first no?

Prodigy24

They are alright but I'm sick of this template that adidas has been using for quite a few seasons now. They are getting really lazy with their designs. Not a fan of the shorter adidas stripes.

Can7onA

They are alright but I'm sick of this template that adidas has been using for quite a few seasons now. They are getting really lazy with their designs. Not a fan of the shorter adidas stripes.
That's not Adidas' fault, they're not allowed to since the shirt sleeve sponsors came in. Before that it was the PL badge etc.