Is this the year Liverpool finally equalling our record?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I wonder how much more success Man City need to have before United fans clock that City is the biggest threat to their status as the biggest club in England, not Liverpool.
They'll both eventually pass us, depressingly.

Siorac

Yeah I'm with those who don't care anymore.

We aren't winning the Premier League again so eventually Liverpool or City or both will overtake us in all likelihood, unless a Super League happens before that. It is what it is.

RedDevil@84

I wonder how much more success Man City need to have before United fans clock that City is the biggest threat to their status as the biggest club in England, not Liverpool.
I'll believe it when MEN, Daily Mail and other gossip papers start ignoring us in their clickbait analysis.

TheReligion

Abusive
Normally it is City who stops Liverpool from winning the PL when they are in a position of strength. However this year City is so bad that they are only 3 points more than us on the table. And we are having one of the worst seasons this decade.

Does this mean Liverpool is finally free to go claim their long-awaited 20th title? I don't see Arsenal capable of stopping them.
Talk about trying to kill the mood straight after the win

Ffs

evil_geko

No one cares what 115 Charges FC wins. It is all sterile.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm not too bothered about the record in itself, just don't want Liverpool winning things in general. Of course, they're only as big a rival as they are due to being a successful team down the years, it's not just because they're reasonably close by. I don't have those feelings for Everton!

Wouldn't like to call it, I think it's wide open.

Hughie77

Some how I'm not convinced it will happen this season. There getting results but are conceding, I'm hoping not then. City still the side to beat

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They'll never be a bigger club however many trophies they illegimately rack up.

ForFuchsSake

They definitely have a chance and look much better this season. In saying that, they still look vulnerable and I’m unconvinced by their midfield and depth. Matip out for a long period is a big blow too - they just don’t have a great deal in reserve defensively.

Their firepower is undoubtably class though and van Dijk looks more like his former self. A sustained title challenge might hinge on how far they progress in the Europa League. I’m unconvinced by their ability to challenge on several fronts.

RedRocket9908

Liverpool havent been impressive at all so far and are a few points better off than they should be, their winner against Fulham shouldnt have stood and they have been extremly lucky to come away with points from a few of their other games.

tomaldinho1

I think the big credit you have to give them is there are goals throughout the team and you always have a chance when you have a world class attacker plus others who will chip in.

Statue of Limitations

I got my metaphorical Arsenal jersey on, easily the lesser of the 3 evils.
But, no I don't actually think Pool will win it anyway - they are so shaky at the back.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Liverpool keeps scoring in stoppage time to claim 3 points. That is the sign of a champion. I don't see that from City this year. Hard to see the PL title not being claimed by the scousers this season.

Stretfordender786

I can’t believe this could happen. They have more champions leagues than us. And if they match our league titles and probably surpass us soon. What do we actually have over them anymore. It’s a horrible state to be in. The thought of it makes me depressed

Oranges038

I can’t believe this could happen. They have more champions leagues than us. And if they match our league titles and probably surpass us soon. What do we actually have over them anymore. It’s a horrible state to be in. The thought of it makes me depressed
Not being inbred... it's something at least.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Yep. They will win the league. Luck firmly back on their side, attackers in form and City not up for it.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Finding these wins from hopeless situations is the hallmark of champions. Remember Fergie Time.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
At least it will end this rubbish idea that playing Thur-Sun is a hindrance. Its not if you're a good team. Arsenal did it for most of last season as well.

Yanited__

I think so yeah, they're scoring late goals. Then again, Arsenal also are, and they have momentum from last year. But Liverpool have had momentum for the past 4-5 years, they've been the only team able to go toe to toe with City.

always_hoping

Name on the the trophy Klopp in full lucky general mode again. Arsenal the main challenger will be a big help also

Winrar

If you’ve been celebrating 4th place finishes and being level with the likes of Tottenham, Newcastle, and 3pts behind City, I hope you’re mentally ready for Liverpool winning another title.

Don’t trust Arsenal to put up a title challenge long term.

Sir Erik ten Hag

Finding these wins from hopeless situations is the hallmark of champions. Remember Fergie Time.
Klopp is the next Fergie that we let him slipped away to the scousers because Woodward thought Disneyland was a more attractive prospect than a football club.

Remember the geese

We were a million miles behind them. It's a miracle we ever caught them in the first place and then surpassed them.

Todd

Watching that second half today, as soon as Palace went down a man, there was simply no doubt- none at all- that Liverpool would get at least two and win the game. They've just got that Devil magic going for them.

IRELANDUNITED

If they continue to get every decision go their way and if referees continue to be afraid of making calls against them they have a chance.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
City can afford to go up a gear after Christmas when it matters, like United also used to do when they won the league every year