Isco

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Why hasn't he put pen to paper? Isn't he in the last year of his contract?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Why hasn't he put pen to paper? Isn't he in the last year of his contract?
The club offered 6,he wanted 10(net) and now they are trying to agree 8.
The press of Madrid say that they only have a verbal agreement (until 2022)and some of them say that has been already signed.
Perhaps he wants to use his good moment to press the club.
The gossip press writes that Asensio and Isco are not entirely sure about a real change in the line-ups and want to wait some weeks

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The press of Madrid say that they only have a verbal agreement (until 2022)and some of them say that has been already signed.
The gossip press writes that Asensio and Isco are not entirely sure about a real change in the line-ups and want to wait some weeks
Thanks.

Bwuk

No way Madrid would be daft enough to let him leave.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
We should drop Benz and Bale, move Cris centrally and play both of them then.

Dunno if that's even possible but I'd love to see it.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

That would be great, BBC becoming CIA :D and probably with World Cup in summer the press will write about It.
I guess that we will have another season of multiple rotations.Anyway I am convinced they won't leave the club.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

That's what i'd for as well honestly. We just play better the more "jugones" we have

MadMike

If he hasn't signed an extension yet, we need to be whispering in his ear like the slutty, boozed-up secretary at the Christmas party.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But i think he played even when Bale was fit.
Bale was never fit after the injury last season. He still started almost every game he could after coming back. The only game he didn't start was the CL final, and the only reason he didn't start that was the way he re-injured himself in the exact same situation against barcelona

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Bale was never fit after the injury last season. He still started almost every game he could after coming back. The only game he didn't start was the CL final, and the only reason he didn't start that was the way he re-injured himself in the exact same situation against barcelona
If i remember well, Isco started some games in the middle when Bale came back.

Wazza4Gaffa

Cristiano Bale Isco Asensio. The level, ability and ambition of these players something has to give eventually and I hope MUFC are there to sweep the crumbs.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
If i remember well, Isco started some games in the middle when Bale came back.
After you wrote it I found an interview before the C.L final when Zidane said this: "Both are sensational players, they have shared the pitch on 16 occasions this season, why can't that happen again?".
Although I can't remember any of those games

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Floren said it's done and will be announced in the next days(along with the others, Asensio, Zidane, Marcelo, Carvajal...)

Let's hope he's not doing a Bartolo :lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
After you wrote it I found an interview before the C.L final when Zidane said this: "Both are sensational players, they have shared the pitch on 16 occasions this season, why can't that happen again?".
Although I can't remember any of those games
Think he replaced Casemiro, with Modric moving in his place.

Moiraine

Best Player in the world to me at current form.

We should fire that scout and seek legal action against him for his incompetence who reported on Isco. Absolutely disgusting (calling his head bigger than his body) and ignoring the obvious talent. Such a shame...

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

We should fire that scout and seek legal action against him for his incompetence who reported on Isco. Absolutely disgusting (calling his head bigger than his body) and ignoring the obvious talent. Such a shame...
:lol: What? Never heard this.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid

He must be on Florentino's payroll.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag

Almost certain he said he was slow. Did not hear about the head thing.

Mr Smith

I honestly think this guy is as good as anyone in the world bar Messi and Ronaldo right now. Watched him for Spain again today; the game just looks easy to him.

haram

I honestly think this guy is as good as anyone in the world bar Messi and Ronaldo right now. Watched him for Spain again today; the game just looks easy to him.
He is certainly up there. My favourite player outside of United right now.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Magnificent player. So comfortable on the ball and great IQ on the pitch.

Schneckerl

Isco is among my top 5 players who I love to watch currently and the 'RedCafe Best Player thread' got me thinking where to rank him.

After looking at some figure I was SHOCKED how little he actually played in '17 and that his contribution to the CL victory was quite minor. Feels like I got manipulated by his style and highlight reel....

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He was very important, not a minor contribution at all. The change from a 4-3-3 with Bale to a diamond with Isco took Madrid to another level.

He had a great end to the season and a great start to this one but recently he hasn't been playing as well and despite of how good he is technically that isn't translating to creating chances or being effective on the pitch. Lots of pretty touches but no real substance and if Bale was fit, Isco would be benched right now. El Clasico will be a last chance for him to keep his spot since Bale is just coming back from injury.

Robbie Boy

Isco is among my top 5 players who I love to watch currently and the 'RedCafe Best Player thread' got me thinking where to rank him.

After looking at some figure I was SHOCKED how little he actually played in '17 and that his contribution to the CL victory was quite minor. Feels like I got manipulated by his style and highlight reel....
Wasn't he absolutely instrumental to them last season?

Sanche7

AS reporting that Zidane would look to sell Isco in the summer. I know AS ain't very reliable but do you guys think Isco can be our David Silva? If we buy a mobile DM, is it possible to play Pogba - Isco in a similar fashion to KDB - Silva?

If I'm not wrong Isco has a good work rate and he could be as good as David Silva. I don't know how good his defensive side of the game is but he's creative, a superb dribbler and can orchestrate attacks. He's a bit slow but so is David Silva and he ain't doing bad, is he.
He's just 25 too. Wouldn't mind giving him the #10.

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentP

AS reporting that Zidane would look to sell Isco in the summer. I know AS ain't very reliable but do you guys think Isco can be our David Silva? If we buy a mobile DM, is it possible to play Pogba - Isco in a similar fashion to KDB - Silva?

If I'm not wrong Isco has a good work rate and he could be as good as David Silva. I don't know how good his defensive side of the game is but he's creative, a superb dribbler and can orchestrate attacks. He's a bit slow but so is David Silva and he ain't doing bad, is he.
Could work but I don't think we'll sign him. City or Barca will get him if he leaves imo.

gibers

Would never work. Silva plays in a structured system in both attack and defence. We don't and Mou would never. People here forget Mata was rated as highly as Silva when they both moved here. #10s that played wide from valencia etc

Mata would probably play as a CM under Pep. It's about the coaching. Plus Isco is an ovverated ball hog who sill doesnt know when to release the ball.

Kostov

Would never work. Silva plays in a structured system in both attack and defence. We don't and Mou would never. People here forget Mata was rated as highly as Silva when they both moved here. #10s that played wide from valencia etc

Mata would probably play as a CM under Pep. It's about the coaching. Plus Isco is an ovverated ball hog who sill doesnt know when to release the ball.
Mata is nowhere near David Silva. I like Mata, but Silva was always the superior talent.

Otherwise I agree that Isco wouldn't work in midfield with Pogba, whoever third played with them.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Brilliant player could easily play for us and would currently walk into our team if I was the manager. He’d take us up a level in my opinion.

izec

There is no place for him in this United side under Mou. The only spot would be RW, and that is not an option. I think Mourinho will move to a 3 man midfield, so the 10 position isnt available either

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
There is no place for him in this United side under Mou. The only spot would be RW, and that is not an option. I think Mourinho will move to a 3 man midfield, so the 10 position isnt available either
He'd literally be our best player (and in my opinion would become the leagues best player) if we bought him - so yeah, there's room... we should make room.