Isco

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I would take Jovic plus maybe 30-40m cash. Maybe even less. Pogba is not as valuable as we think.
So you value Pogba at about £60m? Jovic has been awful for Madrid so he should be valued at more than £30m considering he moved for £50 when his stock was high.

Pepe went for £72m from Lille to Arsenal - Pogba is worth double that for us.

tjb

So you value Pogba at about £60m? Jovic has been awful for Madrid so he should be valued at more than £30m considering he moved for £50 when his stock was high.

Pepe went for £72m from Lille to Arsenal - Pogba is worth double that for us.
In the current market Jovic is at least 50m, then considering that this is Madrid, he would cost 60m. Pogba wants out, is closing in on the end of his contract and his injury record has been "poor" for the last two seasons. Taking that into account and the fact that his agent has been shamelessly offering him to other clubs, a 90m to 110 m is what we will get. We tried selling him for 150m in the summer, that valuation did not catch anyone's eye, and I believe we are at the point where we cannot keep him. It's like Di Maria, take the valuation loss, rid yourself of the wages and cloud he brings, use that money plus Jovic ( who is a really good striker in a market where Morata cost 68m and Lukaku cost 75m btw) and sign new players

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Isco has been excellent this season since Zidane started him against PSG, back to his best

He's not a player who scores or assists a lot but is very good at keeping possession and moving the ball around and into dangerous positions and makes good runs - he's the oil that keeps the gears turning -

I still absolutely would send him to United in a part exchange for Pogba, mind

I’d take Vincius junior as part exchange for pogba.
PSG bound, in the Mbappé deal if we can get PSG at the table

Otherwise he's not moving

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
In the current market Jovic is at least 50m, then considering that this is Madrid, he would cost 60m. Pogba wants out, is closing in on the end of his contract and his injury record has been "poor" for the last two seasons. Taking that into account and the fact that his agent has been shamelessly offering him to other clubs, a 90m to 110 m is what we will get. We tried selling him for 150m in the summer, that valuation did not catch anyone's eye, and I believe we are at the point where we cannot keep him. It's like Di Maria, take the valuation loss, rid yourself of the wages and cloud he brings, use that money plus Jovic ( who is a really good striker in a market where Morata cost 68m and Lukaku cost 75m btw) and sign new players
Jovic's value has stayed the same or gone up after a terrible year? Yet Pogba has decreased after winning a world cup? I dont care what his agent says, he'll not be let go for under £140m, and if he does, we're mugs.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Isco has been excellent this season since Zidane started him against PSG, back to his best

He's not a player who scores or assists a lot but is very good at keeping possession and moving the ball around and into dangerous positions and makes good runs - he's the oil that keeps the gears turning -

I still absolutely would send him to United in a part exchange for Pogba, mind

PSG bound, in the Mbappé deal if we can get PSG at the table

Otherwise he's not moving
No thank you, we already had Lucas Moura, that's enough, we don't need another fast player who's barely good enough to be a starter and unable to make the right decision when it matters most of the time. Leonardo is smarter than that.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
No thank you, we already had Lucas Moura, that's enough, we don't need another fast player who's barely good enough to be a starter and unable to make the right decision when it matters most of the time. Leonardo is smarter than that.
Leonardo is the reason you want Vinicius

tjb

Jovic's value has stayed the same or gone up after a terrible year? Yet Pogba has decreased after winning a world cup? I dont care what his agent says, he'll not be let go for under £140m, and if he does, we're mugs.
He did not win the world cup last season and was not the main reason they won the world cup. Pedro also won a world cup with Spain, it really has no relevance to the valuation. Jovic valuation will go up due to the fact that he recently moved to Real Madrid and his contract will run for a few more years as opposed to last season. It's like us buying Van Persie in 2012 for 24 million. It was that low simply because he was on the last year of his contract.

To Pogba, his value has gone down. There is no mystery to what he brings to a side and Madrid or whichever to team he does join will not be as enthusiastic about his potential arrival than they would have been two years ago. The demand for him is relatively low given his wages and potential sale price. Teams will find it difficult to let go of 100m plus for a player who they have doubts over his consistency, attitude, agent and injuries.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Leonardo is the reason you want Vinicius
Says who? As? Marca? El Chiringuito? Please, we know for a long time that there's few things less reliable than spanish papers, it's ridiculous. During mercato it's pretty much as relevant as The Sun.

Pep's Suit

What's happened to this guy? In last three years only played between 1100-1300 mins in La Liga and 344 mins after 15 games this season. Is he still interested in football? Another Bale?