Isco

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He is only 25, prime years ahead of him
Feck me you're right :lol:

For whatever reason i was convinced he's 27 :lol: i suck at math :(

Still, would depend a lot on his attitude. Rumours are he's not very well liked in Valdebebas...

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol: Yeah, sure. You want some fries with that too?
Considering Perez has already told us Asensio is already 700m Euros, surely a bench player with his future behind him must be a bit less. ;)

Deleted member 101472

Delusion.
Yup. 3x champion league winner and a key part of one of the worlds top national teams, versus a guy who’s won next to feck all apart from 1 hardly earned PL medal in his career, and will continue that trend this season.

haram

Yup. 3x champion league winner and a key part of one of the worlds top national teams, versus a guy who’s won next to feck all apart from 1 hardly earned PL medal in his career, and will continue that trend this season.
He plays for Liverpool though so he's worth £200 million.

Irrational.

I would seriously break the bank for him, whether he'd fit in the team or not. We'd make him fit in.

Sadly he'll probably end up with the Guardiola knobhead crew.

Varun

Staff
I would seriously break the bank for him, whether he'd fit in the team or not. We'd make him fit in.

Sadly he'll probably end up with the Guardiola knobhead crew.
That's precisely the sort of approach we should avoid.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Isco is very talented but inconsistent player who plays sometimes too selfish and dribbles for the sake of dribbling. If Guardiola buys him he will have a hard time to transform him into one of his midfield generals that dictate play in his system. But if Pep is able to do it, Isco will become for sure one of the best players of his generation.

Cezzine

Supports
Real Madrid
I would consider him for Salah if they gave us £100-120m on top. Otherwise Salah can stay in our first team and Isco can stay on Real's bench.
Be serious man. Salah isn’t even worth more than Isco alone. A player of almost 26 years old that has never achieved anything in his career. For first time since he is a professional player, he has scored more than 15 goals in a season and he is worth more than 200 millions?

So what is the worth of Isco, having won 3 Champions League titles being an important player in all of those, being one of the star players of Spain's National Team, and all of this despite being younger than Salah? Please stop the hype, he has to show his worth for more than half a season to be a superstar.

LOL, two very good seasons ( almost ) and suddenly Salah is worth what 200 million?
Don't get me wrong, Salah is a very good player but anyone who thinks Salah is worth almost 200 million pounds is crazy
Not even two very good seasons, this is his first one. The other 2 seasons he scored 14 and 15 goals respectively. Hard tos ay they are 2 very good seasons for a 'superstar' player.

No one would pay 250 or 200 millions for him. Real Madrid has in Asensio a player that can play the same position in the field, and they bought him for only 4 million Euros...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Be serious man. Salah isn’t even worth more than Isco alone. A player of almost 26 years old that has never achieved anything in his career. For first time since he is a professional player, he has scored more than 15 goals in a season and he is worth more than 200 millions?

So what is the worth of Isco, having won 3 Champions League titles being an important player in all of those, being one of the star players of Spain's National Team, and all of this despite being younger than Salah? Please stop the hype, he has to show his worth for more than half a season to be a superstar.

Not even two very good seasons, this is his first one. The other 2 seasons he scored 14 and 15 goals respectively. Hard tos ay they are 2 very good seasons for a 'superstar' player.

No one would pay 250 or 200 millions for him. Real Madrid has in Asensio a player that can play the same position in the field, and they bought him for only 4 million Euros...
PSG and City would pay that and more without even blinking.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
For Zidane and for Madrid, Isco is a very important player. Today the club does not consider selling him, proof of this is that he was renewed in September until 2022

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
For Zidane and for Madrid, Isco is a very important player. Today the club does not consider selling him, proof of this is that he was renewed in September until 2022
:lol: Its not about whether Real wants to sell, its about whether Isco wants to go.

James Peril

PSG and City would pay that and more without even blinking.
Are you talking about Salah!? None of these teams even need him for god’s sake. PSG have Mbappe and Neymar, City have Sane and Sterling - none of them would be remotely interested in Salah. 200M? Wow... you do realize you are 18 points behind City in the league right? Salah has absolutely no marketing value, he isn’t particularly young either, so let’s wait and see if he can replicate his current form next season.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
:lol: Its not about whether Real wants to sell, its about whether Isco wants to go.
What player wants to leave (intentionally) Madrid? Morata? is a different case, and look how is Morata now.
I think Isco would like to be trained by Guardiola, but I can not imagine him living in Manchester.
Playing at that level with Spain I think they are not going to sell him and even if he is angry for lack of minutes I can not imagine him publicly requesting an exit

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Are you talking about Salah!? None of these teams even need him for god’s sake. PSG have Mbappe and Neymar, City have Sane and Sterling - none of them would be remotely interested in Salah. 200M? Wow... you do realize you are 18 points behind City in the league right? Salah has absolutely no marketing value, he isn’t particularly young either, so let’s wait and see if he can replicate his current form next season.
I've taken this conversation to the Salah thread. Please respond there.

Sanche7

Don't burst his bubble man, some Pool fans I know think he's right below Messi, wouldn't you pay 200 million for Messi? :wenger:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I cant see Isco going anyway, if Real fail to win the UCL then Zidane will surely be sacked

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd much rather see us linked with him than the other midfielders we've been linked with. To see him next to De Bruyne backed up buy presumably a new defensive midfielder would be an insane midfield.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
La Liga fans...where would Isco fit in if he signed for City? Especially if he's supposed to be have been virtually guaranteed a starting role by Pep.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
La Liga fans...where would Isco fit in if he signed for City? Especially if he's supposed to be have been virtually guaranteed a starting role by Pep.
David Silva out. There's no other position he would play for City. He doesn't play the wide role like Sterling or Sané do.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
David Silva out. There's no other position he would play for City. He doesn't play the wide role like Sterling or Sané do.
Yeah that's what I thought, but Silva's been excellent this season. I'd struggle to understand why we'd be so ready to just bench Silva, as good as Isco is. We still have Gundogan as well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah that's what I thought, but Silva's been excellent this season. I'd struggle to understand why we'd be so ready to just bench Silva, as good as Isco is. We still have Gundogan as well.
Age, isco being the closest thing to Silva out there just much younger? Might be that Silva wants to go back to Spain at some point soon too?

Swift Football

Real need to sell someone if they are to bring 3-4 top players in. They also have a habit of buying some 2 world cup superstars. So, I feel they might sell him.
From City's viewpoint, maybe they see Isco as replacement to David Silva, and even if its not so, Pep has a habit of cramming attacking midfielders in his side.