Ismael Bennacer

altodevil

requestign zogzob tagline

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The origin of this news is from a Algerian outlet but the story seems very vague and looks as if the agent is fishing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I really have stopped watching football.
Who is this guy?

wolvored

Anything reported by the Sun and other red tops is usually made up most of the time.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I remember the first time I saw him play. I remember thinking, wow, so this is the guy I've just read about on the Caf.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think he’s an Arsenal youth player.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I really have stopped watching football.
Who is this guy?
Arsenal signed him as a youngster from France and he later joined Empoli before moving to AC Milan. Plays in midfield and is 22 years old.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
He has actually had a very good season in a subpar Milan side. Absolutely wouldn't mind him at United, even though it'd be nice if he stayed at Milan and helped them continue the rebuild.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He has actually had a very good season in a subpar Milan side. Absolutely wouldn't mind him at United, even though it'd be nice if he stayed at Milan and helped them continue the rebuild.
Is he a holding midfielder who can play where Matic does?

altodevil

requestign zogzob tagline
Supposedly reignited our interest again. Wonder if it's a de Jong contingency.

the_cliff

That's too bad. Him and De Jong would be a dream midfield base.
Trust me I agree, I feel Bennacer is a player that will end up at City or Chelsea in the near future and we'll regret it. A brilliant player and extremely press resistant. Going from McFred to Bennacer/De Jong would instantly make us a top 4 side again, It's just I'm Algerian and I know the paper that's reporting the link is full of shit.

tidraKS

This would be a great thing for us to happen and we all know italians are selling clubs. So, I'm just not sure if we're really interested.

A friend of me is a big fan of AC Milan, and I can say I've watched a lot of their games this year, and Bennacer could compliment Frenkie in the best way. He has energy, good tackles, but is also great with the ball in his feet.

Jones is probably leaving so #4 Bennacer looks great ;)

croadyman

This would be a great thing for us to happen and we all know italians are selling clubs. So, I'm just not sure if we're really interested.

A friend of me is a big fan of AC Milan, and I can say I've watched a lot of their games this year, and Bennacer could compliment Frenkie in the best way. He has energy, good tackles, but is also great with the ball in his feet.

Jones is probably leaving so #4 Bennacer looks great ;)
Yeah sounds like the perfect partner to complement him, however our interest appears to be zero so far